Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Default Re: Hot Toys - Aquaman - Aquaman

I am sure they will update the sculpt to match the movie. But then again, they are using the same sculpt for JL superman. But I am going to jump on this guy.

Super Freak

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgus View Post
    Probably not. I have Arkham City Batman and the arms stick out like that. I guess hot toys does it that way to give it a more action figure look.
    I have that figure to. The way the arms stick out always bugs me.

I don't see Mera alongside him there. Wonder if that means we won't see her or might they add her later.

Quote Originally Posted by sj2106 View Post
    I have that figure to. The way the arms stick out always bugs me.

I don't see Mera alongside him there. Wonder if that means we won't see her or might they add her later.
    Yeah was hoping to see Mera... hope the rumors she's getting a figure are true and they just don't have anything to show yet

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)

Super Freak
    Feedback
    headsculpt will get updated but still no rush on this one. if the JL one doesn't do well (personally prefer the color scheme on that one) then who knows if even this gets made.

Current POs: HT T'Chaka; IW Dr Strange; JL Superman; Neo; Wolf

Super Freak

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agentofchaos View Post
    headsculpt will get updated but still no rush on this one. if the JL one doesn't do well (personally prefer the color scheme on that one) then who knows if even this gets made.
    We hope! But then we thought the BvS sculpt on the JL Superman would just be a placeholder to.

Another half ass DC product from HT and it appears that terrible sculpt is staying.

Other recent half ass products:
    Justice League WW - Same sculpt as training - yeah yeah but i'm sick of all the re-use. It's boring.
    Batman Begins 1/4 - This one is a real stinker for the money. Pretty sure it was half developed many years ago and put on the shelf only to be released years later half developed. Missing PERS, Grumpy face, 2nd pair of gauntlets without the cutaway, preferably gloss (seriously, Spider-man got a 2nd set because of a tiny hole), mangler accessory.

Glorified statue, Suit color is wrong, Crappy cape once again, meh Wayne sculpt, Stand literally ruins figure.

But my real issue is - they refuse to give us a Pfeiffer cat/Romero Joker (been patient long enough it's 2018 and i'm another year closer to death), but instead give us this hipster garbage that means nothing to me. For those that like the hipster stuff, they won't even finish your line. *cough Cyborg cough

I feel better now

Looks like ass. I bet that’s about as far down as his arms can go, since the suit looks the same as their Arkham City Batman from a few years back which had the same exact problem. Still has the ugly JL head that doesn’t look like Momoa too.
    Last edited by Captain Clown; 07-19-2018 at 04:27 AM.

Rest in peace, Stan Lee
    Feedback
    I like it more than the JL version, but I'll probably wait until I see the final product to decide.
    Owned/(Pre)Ordered/Want List
    *Updated February 22nd 2019*