Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Default Re: Hot Toys Arkham Knight Batgirl

Im surprised they didnt go to Harley next, seeing how much they liked making Suicide Squad versions of her, but this is much more exciting. Would definitely grab this if it actually goes up for sale.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    I hope with this figure and Deathstroke being release, means that HT is about to be release a crap ton of Arkham figures.
    Sanity is overrated

Quote Originally Posted by Legion19 View Post
    I hope with this figure and Deathstroke being release, means that HT is about to be release a crap ton of Arkham figures.
    They could be... there's no DC films to make figures out of in the scale of Avengers or so. (line wise)

I can't imagine more than 3-4 new DC film figures this year.

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    If they make Scarecrow from AA and Bane from AO, I will be so damn happy.
    Sanity is overrated

Quote Originally Posted by Legion19 View Post
    If they make Scarecrow from AK and Bane from AO, I will be so damn happy.
    fixed
    http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y482/goose3387/BLNadal_zps9pdysylo.png

JESUS Why do they KEEP SKIPPING ROBIN'S ???

Quote Originally Posted by highlander1 View Post
    JESUS Why do they KEEP SKIPPING ROBIN'S ???

It could be WB/DC mandate. They are super hands on with licensing for DC stuff. Could be they want to time it either with or not around titans and previously with BvS. But who knows. Could also be the face is harder then a mask or Howard hates robin. Hard to say

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Motuxmen View Post
    It could be WB/DC mandate. They are super hands on with licensing for DC stuff. Could be they want to time it either with or not around titans and previously with BvS. But who knows. Could also be the face is harder then a mask or Howard hates robin. Hard to say
    Also, sometimes it's best to wait it out. Take a look and see how this Robin from Titans looks (and he looks pretty good). Good bet that since WB doesn't know what they are doing, sometimes it can be difficult to work with them when they don't have a plan like Marvel does.

Two-Faced Mod MODERATOR
    Feedback
    199 (100%)
    Things I'm Selling
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostAsparagus View Post
    I’m surprised they didn’t go to Harley next, seeing how much they liked making Suicide Squad versions of her, but this is much more exciting. Would definitely grab this if it actually goes up for sale.
    Agreed! Batgirl is actually an odd choice given she’s just DLC in the game and not the main game itself. Perhaps they skipped Harley because of all the bootlegs already out there from AK? An AA Harley would be a better choice to go with AA Joker.

I honestly thought they were done with the line after Arkham Knight but Deathstroke and Batgirl seem like them doubling down. And with those characters selections we could see Robin next or Mad Hatter. Penguin or Electrocutioner. Gordon or Vicki Vale. Heck, Croc or Gundy could even be on the table.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttmunch View Post
    Agreed! Batgirl is actually an odd choice given shes just DLC in the game and not the main game itself. Perhaps they skipped Harley because of all the bootlegs already out there from AK? An AA Harley would be a better choice to go with AA Joker.

I honestly thought they were done with the line after Arkham Knight but Deathstroke and Batgirl seem like them doubling down. And with those characters selections we could see Robin next or Mad Hatter. Penguin or Electrocutioner. Gordon or Vicki Vale. Heck, Croc or Gundy could even be on the table.
    They skip Harley because they can release her down the road to keep interest in the line since shes so popular. If they released the most popular characters right away, interest in the line would fade.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk