Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Default Re: Hot Toys 1/6 scale Deathstroke

This looks amazing even if some of the details are wrong. I hope it's real. Definite PO for me and like others have said I want to see more from AO, definitely that Batman at least. Joker would be great as well.

I just want a Robin, either **** or Tim, hell give me Jason as the real Red Hood.
    Edit: Freaks won't let me say Richard's nickname lol.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    2 (100%)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nice. But I've taken hits from the green Hulk, king. On my planet...we hit hard!

【Batman: Arkham Origins - 1/6th scale Deathstroke Collectible Figure】

“It appears the game is over before it even begins” – Deathstroke

Slade Wilson, AKA Deathstroke, is one of the world’s greatest and most deadly mercenaries in DC Comics. He was part of an experimental super-soldier program which allowed him to gain metahuman strength, speed, and healing abilities. Today, Hot Toys is very excited to officially introduce the 1/6th scale collectible figure of Deathstroke inspired by the designs from the highly acclaimed video game Batman: Arkham Origins.

The collectible is expertly crafted based on the appearance of Deathstroke from the game featuring a newly developed helmeted head sculpt with one-eyed mask, a meticulously tailored multi-layer Deathstroke suit with battle damage and weathering effect, an interchangeable battle damaged chest armor plate specially designed for the alternative katana holding pose, an array of detailed weapons including Deathstroke’s ballistic staff handle with interchangeable ends displaying different battle modes, a remote claw, a pistol, a katana, two grenades, several detachable bullets off from the shoulder armor and a figure stand with specially designed backdrop!

This merciless hunter Deathstroke collectible figure will deserve a spot in your great Batman: Arkham collection!

#HotToys #Collectibles #SixScale #DCComics #Batman #ArkhamOrigins #Deathstroke

That's what heroes do
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tOMmy View Post
    that's awesome no doubt but who knows if its real?? I would imagine a arkham origins batman before or with this if its true.
    It's real. It's on HT Facebook. Really hope they expand to Origins Batman and Joker. That game's story was amazing.

Super Freak

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Is this one of the other toy fair exclusives or just a regular release?

So happy to see the confirmation that this real. Now please make Catwoman next Hot Toys.

Rest in peace, Stan Lee
    Feedback
    Love this... ordering asap. How often do HT pics leak before the official reveal?

Quote Originally Posted by sj2106 View Post
    Is this one of the other toy fair exclusives or just a regular release?

So happy to see the confirmation that this real. Now please make Catwoman next Hot Toys.
    Regular release.
    Owned/(Pre)Ordered/Want List
    *Updated April 11th 2019*

No unmasked sculpt, ****** articulation ... PO anyway.

Oh wow, so bought. And is that a certain redhead in the foreground of the one photo?

Not collecting DC at this time, but deathstroke is one of my favorite comic book characters, and he was a fun addition to Origins game.

I hope this is a must buy for many of you as it looks amazing and is such a prominent DC character.
    The batgirl tease was also cool.

If I didn’t have myself stretched thin on Marvel preorders, I’d probably be all over this!!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Incoming: Deadpool PF EX, Darth Maul PF.