Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Potential Future Hot Toys TDK Products

Hey guys I am back into collecting Hot Toys for the first time since 2014, having sold off most of my collection to fund a down payment on the house. I am looking to add a Batman to my collection in the future, and am curious what your gut says on Hot Toys doing another 1/6 scale Bale Batman in the future.

Sorry if this is a repetitive post, I am back on here for the first time since 2014, and thanks!-Brad
    Tell me, my friend, have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Wonder Woman is a Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)

Considering you can still get batman with the armory from a few years ago, i would say the chances of them making another one soon are slim to none.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Batman no. Joker absolutely.
    This is how the world ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper.

There is of course the upcoming 1/4 TDK Joker and Begins Batman. However, I'm not certain they'll revisit the 1/6 TDK batsuit but I'd like for them to redo the 1/6 Begins Batman, or even release a Ra's al Ghul.

I highly doubt they'll release another TDK Batman... There have already been countless versions released and the Nolan era is over.

A long long time ago now Howard Chan had mentioned a Joker DX 3.0 which would have been a Ledger Joker, but that was years ago now and nothing has really surfaced to show that they're moving forward with that.

Ideally we would get a Joker 3.0, as I felt 1.0 and 2.0 had room for improvement.
    They could also improve on Batman Begins suit and also Two-Face, but I really don't see any of that happening if it doesn't happen this year for the 10th anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by gaunted View Post
    A long long time ago now Howard Chan had mentioned a Joker DX 3.0 which would have been a Ledger Joker, but that was years ago now and nothing has really surfaced to show that they're moving forward with that.

Ideally we would get a Joker 3.0, as I felt 1.0 and 2.0 had room for improvement.
    They could also improve on Batman Begins suit and also Two-Face, but I really don't see any of that happening if it doesn't happen this year for the 10th anniversary
    I have a sneaking suspicion that the 1/4 figure will be scaled down to 1/6 eventually. It's printing money for HT if the skip it, and with the new sculpt done and many previous accessories already tooled, I think it's natural they will come back to it.

Thanks for the input guys!-Brad
    Tell me, my friend, have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

I noticed a 1/6 Harvey Dent on eBay by a company I hadnít heard of in China. I still see the knock off bane kit too. I think medicos have also released a 3rd dark knight recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk