Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Potential Future Hot Toys TDK Products

Quote Originally Posted by DioramaMaker View Post
    I have a sneaking suspicion that the 1/4 figure will be scaled down to 1/6 eventually. It's printing money for HT if the skip it, and with the new sculpt done and many previous accessories already tooled, I think it's natural they will come back to it.
    After the overlord toys version(looks better maybe but the prices ive seen are insane), you are probably right.

I sorta doubt it. I have a couple wishlist figures I donít think will ever happen (Raís al Ghul and a re-release of the Begins suit) but Iím not counting on them. Hot Toys gave us a pretty good run of figures from the trilogy though so I canít complain too much.

To be honest I'd definitely purchase a Val Kilmer panther suit Batman lol. I'd rather have that than another Nolanverse figure.

Minus the nipples, it's still my favorite Batsuit of the 90's.
    Imagine this sucker in your detolf

Freakazoid
    Feedback
    A 2.0 Scarecrow with a Cillian Murphy head would be a dream come true. Unlikely to happen, though.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    I could see them doing some more. More accessories or headsculpts and it will sell. Plus I think there's more and more 1/6 collectors out there so they'd sell more of them.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by DioramaMaker View Post
    I have a sneaking suspicion that the 1/4 figure will be scaled down to 1/6 eventually. It's printing money for HT if the skip it, and with the new sculpt done and many previous accessories already tooled, I think it's natural they will come back to it.
    I agree, and JC liked my Instagram post when I asked him about scaling the 1/4 Joker down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    My Pre-Orders

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfguy View Post
    To be honest I'd definitely purchase a Val Kilmer panther suit Batman lol. I'd rather have that than another Nolanverse figure.

Minus the nipples, it's still my favorite Batsuit of the 90's.
    Imagine this sucker in your detolf
    This

Super Freak
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by medicomsucks View Post
    After the overlord toys version(looks better maybe but the prices ive seen are insane), you are probably right.
    I watched a unboxing video on the overlord toys version. It was in another language but he did say just one thing in english after looking it over for awhile. He said "nothing special" i laughed at that and also that he said it in english.

Quote Originally Posted by brabus111282 View Post
    I think medicos have also released a 3rd dark knight recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Medicom had a 2nd and 3rd release? I bought the first one and regret selling it. I think it's still the best 1:6 TDK Bats. I also like the durable suit, I think it's made of vinyl or something, unlike HT's rubber suits.

Quote Originally Posted by gaunted View Post
    A long long time ago now Howard Chan had mentioned a Joker DX 3.0 which would have been a Ledger Joker, but that was years ago now and nothing has really surfaced to show that they're moving forward with that.

Ideally we would get a Joker 3.0, as I felt 1.0 and 2.0 had room for improvement.
    They could also improve on Batman Begins suit and also Two-Face, but I really don't see any of that happening if it doesn't happen this year for the 10th anniversary
    I'd buy a Joker 3.0 if it came with the cop version and coat bomb. I missed the original DX release...