Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1450
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Default Re: Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Nine Inch Nails View Post
    Which only means that it will be pushed to March
    yup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by awf1031 View Post
    I wonder if it goes by location. I live in PA and its 20 for me, but a few years back, I remember the cost at 10. Does anyone else remember this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Sometimes there marvel 1/6 scales go for 10 for shipping had last doctor strange shipped for 10. Forgot if this doctor strange ships for 10 or not. When you order it says it will be ten if it doesn't probably around 20. I live in Texas and it's about 18 something usually.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

CW Cap and Bucky were $10 shipping each for me. Shipping usually runs $20ish to Memphis, TN.

I'm not sure whether to wait for this or just get the BvS version. What I like about the BvS version is that is a darker shade of blue, which I prefer.

What do you guys think?

If the darker shade is your thing then go for BvS. But this does come with heat ray eyes so.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    I think if you prefer the darker shade of blue, then go for the BvS version like the previous poster mentioned.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Ill be selling my BvS version. I prefer the lighter blue of this costume, plus the alternate head is really awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by princeraph View Post
    I'm not sure whether to wait for this or just get the BvS version. What I like about the BvS version is that is a darker shade of blue, which I prefer.

What do you guys think?
    Have a look at some of the con video footage from last year. You can see how the light plays off the surface of this light version. Looks great to me. Perhaps that can also help with the decision ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice guys... after rethinking it... I'm getting very tempted to just get both of them.. hehe.. (and maybe just sell one of them later)
    Last edited by princeraph; 01-11-2019 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by princeraph View Post
    Thanks for the advice guys... after rethinking it... I'm getting very tempted to just get both of them.. hehe.. (and maybe just sell one of them of the later)
    That's the best possible choice. I've got BvS Superman, and I love him. Great figure. I've got JL Supes on order, and will be happy to have him as well. Depending on how they make it work, I'd like to put the heat vision head on the BvS body. It'll match the snarling Batfleck faceplate and the completely expressionless Wonder Woman.