Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 221 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Default Re: Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman

I'll probably double-dip on JL WW (already committed to BvS version) depending on the new headsculpt.

Man, this hobby is not cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    Its probably has to do with the how complicated the character is with Storm Troopers and their various version they must have a common base which they can manipulate and with minimal cost. I think they shy away from making complicated characters so they decided to make all the Guardians of the Galaxy and only made 2 members of the suicide squad albeit the two most popular but still. Are they planning on making every character in Infinity War ?
    The Iron Man figures have a lot of unique, complex parts and engineering so I don't think that's it.

Star Wars fans have a reputation for being rabid completists, so there's always that. HT might have got burned on ASM2 Electro, but that was a bad film with a forgettable villain.

I just think they're spread thin and bank on the main heroes.

Super Freak

Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by guyver1 View Post
    I wonder why they didn't include GL in the film is it because Reynolds is now in MCU as DP?
    Reread this post again but slowly...

Quote Originally Posted by sabin23 View Post
    I'll probably double-dip on JL WW (already committed to BvS version) depending on the new headsculpt.

Man, this hobby is not cheap.
    Me too. I originally decided to just go with Flash, Cyborg and Aquaman. I'll probably get the JL Wonder Woman too, since I'll probably do something stupid when I receive the BvS Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by ZE_501 View Post
    The Iron Man figures have a lot of unique, complex parts and engineering so I don't think that's it.

Star Wars fans have a reputation for being rabid completists, so there's always that. HT might have got burned on ASM2 Electro, but that was a bad film with a forgettable villain.

I just think they're spread thin and bank on the main heroes.
    Yes although Iron man does have complex parts I recall they wanted to turn that line in to something like gundam, mass produce as much plastic as they can. The other figures are probably more labor intensive so they are less likely to do that. I am hoping for more variety from them if we truly want to make a collection I need the villain not the tenth version of a side character

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ham and Egger MODERATOR
    Feedback
    86 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooflkd View Post
    I'm Actually interested in seeing cyborg, it'll be a bit of a challenge to make so let see if hot toys are capable of doing something challenging for a change.
    HT is actually really good at stuff like that. Look at the Iron Men, Ultron, and recent Endoskeleton (putting the design aside).

DUBNATION
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Follow The Mike On Twitter Follow The Mike on Tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by davejames View Post
    Oh I'm sure we'll get a quick cameo by GL in the movie at some point, along with a few other characters who will be getting their own movies shortly.
    The original rumors are that you'd see the Green Lantern Corps represented but not specifically Jordan or Stewart or any other Earth GLs. The final storyline of the solo film isn't even done let alone casting.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    I wanted to pick up the current one but the skin looks too shiny. Hopefully this one looks better.
    They addressed the shiny skin on her. The new batch looks more realistic. There are pictures in the WW thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    My Pre-Orders

Ham and Egger MODERATOR
    Feedback
    86 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mike View Post
    The original rumors are that you'd see the Green Lantern Corps represented but not specifically Jordan or Stewart or any other Earth GLs. The final storyline of the solo film isn't even done let alone casting.
    I want to see the large, sentient crystal ball Green Lantern. And G'Nort, of course. G'Nort should deal the death blow to Darkseid.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by guy66657 View Post
    Reread this post again but slowly...
    I did say it doesn't make sense