Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1044
    Freaked Out!

Feedback
    Default Re: Hot Toys Justice League Batman

You just know the final product will turn out phenomenal. Glad I got a pre-order in of the deluxe version. I think this one will sell out fast.

very excited for this figure. It will be my first batman in my collection

Quote Originally Posted by crockett2418 View Post
    I just hope the cowl and faceplates are different than the promo pics. I have the tactical suit one, and I am blown away on how realistic this looks. Hopefully, this standard Justice League suit figure will be just as good, fingers crossed!
    I'm guessing they will probably use the same faceplates ? But could be wrong I guess.

Anyone think this would be more popular since Affleck is leaving the role or maybe people lose interest?

Quote Originally Posted by link2195 View Post
    Anyone think this would be more popular since Affleck is leaving the role or maybe people lose interest?
    Could go either way. But as it is, I think it's the most popular figure. And his portrayal has been controversial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for that MGSV UK Collectors edition, PM me ;-)

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by link2195 View Post
    Not sure it changes anything, folks who buy HT figures tend to know what they want regardless.
    Plus it's Batman so it will sell.
    It also seems to me that a lot of the people who disliked BvS actually had no problem with, or even liked Affleck as Batman.

Personally I don't really like what we've seen of this figure so far so I'll wait for in hands pics.
    I'll probably end up getting it, after all I have (almost) all the HT Batmen, can't help it...

Need help guys ...!!

I have him on pre order BUT Iím a Batman freak .. and have alll the Batman hot toys ... and i had the BATMAN bvs out for display and everyone tells me that is amazing ..

Put him back in the box and exchange places with the Batman tact suit JL ... and everyone coming by saids that the one before was way better ( bvs batman ) . But to be honest I always wanted to display a time line BATMAN era Burton - Nolan - Snyder.

But I feel like this BATMAN regular suit Jl wonít be as good as BvS BATMAN ...

Iím thinking on canceling !!!

What do you guys think.???

Super Freak

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by josemanuelr8212 View Post
    Need help guys ...!!

I have him on pre order BUT Iím a Batman freak .. and have alll the Batman hot toys ... and i had the BATMAN bvs out for display and everyone tells me that is amazing ..

Put him back in the box and exchange places with the Batman tact suit JL ... and everyone coming by saids that the one before was way better ( bvs batman ) . But to be honest I always wanted to display a time line BATMAN era Burton - Nolan - Snyder.

But I feel like this BATMAN regular suit Jl wonít be as good as BvS BATMAN ...

Iím thinking on canceling !!!

Right now if I could only keep one between this and the BvS figure I'd keep the BvS Bats but that's without seeing the final version of this figure.

Personally I wouldn't cancel. I'd see both in person before deciding which to keep and which to sell or even keep both and display one with the Affleck sculpt.

Only you can really decide though and if it effects other stuff you might want to buy instead. Doubtful it will release for another couple of months so you still have some time to think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by sj2106 View Post
    Right now if I could only keep one between this and the BvS figure I'd keep the BvS Bats but that's without seeing the final version of this figure.

Personally I wouldn't cancel. I'd see both in person before deciding which to keep and which to sell or even keep both and display one with the Affleck sculpt.

Only you can really decide though and if it effects other stuff you might want to buy instead. Doubtful it will release for another couple of months so you still have some time to think about it.
    Thanks man ...

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by josemanuelr8212 View Post
    Need help guys ...!!

I have him on pre order BUT I’m a Batman freak .. and have alll the Batman hot toys ... and i had the BATMAN bvs out for display and everyone tells me that is amazing ..

But I feel like this BATMAN regular suit Jl won’t be as good as BvS BATMAN ...

I’m thinking on canceling !!!

Don't cancel before seeing in hand pictures!
    You can always cancel later if you don't like what you see.