Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 219 of 258 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2578
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    29 (100%)
    Default Re: Hot Toys: The Dark Knight: 1/4 The Joker

At this point there’s no excuse for HT taking this long unless tweaks were made. I’m getting it regardless but no excuses for the delay just because.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    24 (100%)
    Well, they are dragging their feet on all the DC figures in that "Upcoming Releases" image
    from January, so who knows what is going on.

What would be hilarious is if more Marvel figures released before this guy, JL Aquaman and JL Flash.

Freaked Out!

Feedback
    To be honest they're dragging their feet on everything, aside from Commander Cody nothing has really been shown as of late, or released.

Agreed. They really should've given at least 1 other, completely different sculpt. Could keep that half painted face sculpt as the EX, but man they so could've given him another, stock. This set being 1/4 and (over) 10 years after the movie and Ledger's passing had all the stars alligned to be a true grail piece. Hell, I would've gladly taken more emotional sculpts over accessories and that cheesy, tacky base.

Man...this thread will go nuts if the final product left unchange after 2 years of waiting. God, hope that not the case. Still getting this regardless.

Freaked Out!

Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieGuy13 View Post
    Man...this thread will go nuts if the final product left unchange after 2 years of waiting. God, hope that not the case. Still getting this regardless.
    Same. But to be honest they've no excuse if there are no changes. It's absurd.

Are we expecting this to release any day now? Sideshow is still expecting to get it in sometime during the April-May season right?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGuardian View Post
    Are we expecting this to release any day now? Sideshow is still expecting to get it in sometime during the April-May season right?
    Yeah, still has that time release, unless they change it here soon again.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Super Freak

Feedback
    2 (100%)
    The delays on this and all DC products are beyond ridiculous. If any of them release tomorrow they won't get to Sideshow and other retailers before May...stuff further down the line like Superman and regular Batman we'll be lucky to get in hand before the Autumn.

Freaked Out!

Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryPool View Post
    The only way I'll be cancelling mine is if it turns out crap, or soft or anything that isn't worth the wait. If it turns out that it was worth the wait it's no skin of my back. For me this piece will be a never sell in any situation piece. Near impossible we'd ever get another 1/4 TDK Joker from Hot Toys again after this, and Hot Toys being the best articulated toy manufacturer on the market means it's a no brainer to keep it if you're a fan of Joker.
    Fr

K

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk