Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    Default Re: Hot Toys Wonder Woman Training Armor

I was finally able to get the shoulder joint on the left arm of mine to budge, enabling the arm to sit closer to her side. After it not wanting to budge for the first few weeks, I tried it again after not really having touched the figure for a couple of months, using the same technique of rotating the arm backwards a bit first then squeezing inward, and it clicked with relative ease. Perhaps it was just a matter of the joint being stiff and needing to settle in or something, or perhaps the fist initial tries were needed to sort of jerk it loose. Either way, pretty happy about it, being that it opens up posing options.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C2649A6E-4CFA-4661-997F-6415623A8183.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	262.9 KB 
ID:	435441

Super Freak
    Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverStar17 View Post
    I was finally able to get the shoulder joint on the left arm of mine to budge, enabling the arm to sit closer to her side. After it not wanting to budge for the first few weeks, I tried it again after not really having touched the figure for a couple of months, using the same technique of rotating the arm backwards a bit first then squeezing inward, and it clicked with relative ease. Perhaps it was just a matter of the joint being stiff and needing to settle in or something, or perhaps the fist initial tries were needed to sort of jerk it loose. Either way, pretty happy about it, being that it opens up posing options.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C2649A6E-4CFA-4661-997F-6415623A8183.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	262.9 KB 
ID:	435441
    Looks good i have the exact same setup in my detolf except she is next to the justice league version not the BVS
    PO: Prime 1 Justice league Superman Ex, Prime 1 Ultimate Wonder Woman Ex, Prime 1 Hush Superman-Sculpted Ex, Prime 1 Cyborg Superman Ex, Prime 1 Hush Ivy Ex

Super Freak
    Feedback

That is the JL version with the GK sword and shield that came with TA. I have the BvS one in a separate display cabinet with the Trinity.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    40 (100%)
    I was able to see this in person at a comic shop while on vacation. Like most i was surprised to see how different this sculpt looked than the JL one considering they're supposed to be the same. Even with them side by side, I couldn't see what was off but there was something. Aside from that, it was cool to see just how great this figure came out in person. Congrats to you guys who have her

I recently received my Wonder Woman Training Armor figure. She looks great!

I noticed that the figure has some dust on her skin from being in the box. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to clean her? I'm scared to mess with her skin too much. I think she has some slight peeling in a couple of spots, and I wouldn't want to aggravate that or cause new issues elsewhere.