Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041 LastLast
    Freakazoid
    Feedback
    Default Re: NECA 1/4 DC Figures: Master Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron View Post
    Attachment 435722

Finally customised my Adam West Batman. Quite happy with it.
    This came out really good ! Definitely looking forward to foing mine soon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BasquiatBoy View Post
    This came out really good ! Definitely lookinh forward to foing mine soon.

Thank you. I hated the joints so I had to do it. However, I'm still looking for a sticker to replace the emblem i printed since I'm not 100% happy with it. And there are some unclean spots around the boot area I could have done better. But overall it is an upgrade I think.

I'm also working on Robin since his plastic shirt bothers me a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron View Post
    Thank you. I hated the joints so I had to do it. However, I'm still looking for a sticker to replace the emblem i printed since I'm not 100% happy with it. And there are some unclean spots around the boot area I could have done better. But overall it is an upgrade I think.

I'm also working on Robin since his plastic shirt bothers me a bit.
    You wouldn't have a like a log of how you did it? I would be curious to see it. It looks fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth1089 View Post
    You wouldn't have a like a log of how you did it? I would be curious to see it. It looks fantastic.
    Thank you, glad you like it.

I basically followed Toys210's guide, he explained the process better than I could here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E-4vKMPb_Y&t=362s

I still think these NECA figures are wicked awesome, but my days of collecting seem to be behind me for the foreseeable future. I've managed to gather a relatively massive amount of NECA's quarter scales but the time has come to part with them I feel. If you're looking for any feel free to PM me; I've come into contact with most of the Marvel and DC figures over the years as well as others.

You could also check out my post on r/toyexchange should you desire further information. https://www.reddit.com/r/toyexchange...c_lord_of_the/

Sorry for the plug but just wanted to get the word out to this community specifically. Happy New Year and keep collecting!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGuardian View Post
    I still think these NECA figures are wicked awesome, but my days of collecting seem to be behind me for the foreseeable future. I've managed to gather a relatively massive amount of NECA's quarter scales but the time has come to part with them I feel. If you're looking for any feel free to PM me; I've come into contact with most of the Marvel and DC figures over the years as well as others.

You could also check out my post on r/toyexchange should you desire further information. https://www.reddit.com/r/toyexchange...c_lord_of_the/

Sorry for the plug but just wanted to get the word out to this community specifically. Happy New Year and keep collecting!
    Sorry to hear it. I had to sell my Neca Batfleck and just stick with their 89 Batman and Begins figs (since I won't be getting either of those representations in sixth scale). I love them, but I just don't have the space. If I did, I'd be all over their Arkham Origins figure.
    Instagram and Twitter: @RealJayGriff

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGuardian View Post

Damn thats sad to hear. I hope everything is okay. You have a great collection, I would have bought some of the figures but I pretty much own all the 1/4's I want for now.

Freakazoid
    Feedback

Again, I would've wanted a TDK/R Batman, it would've been epic.

Nothing on the 1/4 DC or Marvel stuff at Toy Fair. That is disappointing, was hoping maybe even teasing a continuation of the line or something coming out late this year.