Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 125 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1255
  1. #1241
    Freakazoid
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Somewhere North of Detroit
    Posts
    235
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Reputation

    Default Re: HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

    A few pics of Bruce and Diana

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2772.jpg 
Views:	534 
Size:	142.6 KB 
ID:	443227Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2771.jpg 
Views:	527 
Size:	157.6 KB 
ID:	443228Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2769.jpg 
Views:	538 
Size:	162.1 KB 
ID:	443229Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2766.jpg 
Views:	537 
Size:	151.4 KB 
ID:	443230

  2. #1242
    Freaked Out!

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    945
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Selling mine if anyone is interested.
    Current Pre-Orders: JL Batman, JL TAC suit Batman, 1:4 TDK Joker

  3. #1243
    Just bought one on eBay for $250. Decided to get him instead of the IW Cap. Batman comes with a lot more stuff than Cap so it seemed like a better deal.

  4. #1244
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocephus Jones View Post
    A few pics of Bruce and Diana

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2772.jpg 
Views:	534 
Size:	142.6 KB 
ID:	443227Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2771.jpg 
Views:	527 
Size:	157.6 KB 
ID:	443228Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2769.jpg 
Views:	538 
Size:	162.1 KB 
ID:	443229Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2766.jpg 
Views:	537 
Size:	151.4 KB 
ID:	443230
    awesome pics!

  5. #1245
    At first I thought he had a Black Panther hand on his Batman with those claws !!

  6. #1246
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoody999 View Post
    At first I thought he had a Black Panther hand on his Batman with those claws !!
    Lol, same here!

  7. #1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoody999 View Post
    At first I thought he had a Black Panther hand on his Batman with those claws !!
    Quote Originally Posted by blinguskahn View Post
    Lol, same here!
    My first thought was "Where did he get a Wolverine hand with a glove?"

  8. #1248
    Freakazoid
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Pennsylvania, U.S.
    Posts
    294
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    I'm very happy with him. He's been sitting in front of me for a few days now and I can't seem to come up with the perfect pose. This is the one I'm leaning towards, but I.m hesitant to put him on the shelf just yet. Anyone have any cool ideas? Or do you think it's too much with a weapon in each hand? I normally dont go for weapons and usually stick to the more stoic poses (esp for Batman), but I couldn't resist mixing it up with this one.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  9. #1249
    Freaked Out!
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    876
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Reputation
    Cool pose but I think that with that expression and two weapons he should be in action.

    One of the things I love about HT figures (including this one) is to take closeup pictures so I can get a better view of the finer details.

  10. #1250
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    nashville TN
    Posts
    4,354
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by chewblacca View Post
    Just bought one on eBay for $250. Decided to get him instead of the IW Cap. Batman comes with a lot more stuff than Cap so it seemed like a better deal.
    You will be amazed

Similar Threads

  1. Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread
    By icruise in forum DC Comics- action figures
    Replies: 4797
    Last Post: 10-30-2018, 10:34 PM
  2. FS Hot Toys MMS67 TDK OC Batman (Begins suit) - 210 or best offer
    By agonistes86 in forum For Sale/Trade- Action Figures
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-04-2016, 10:35 AM
  3. WTB: Hot Toys QS001 1/4 Batman Dark Knight Figure
    By CROSAL24 in forum Items Wanted
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2015, 12:11 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2014, 01:33 PM
  5. Hot Toys - MMSxx - The Dark Knight - 1/6 Batman (TDK Suit)
    By MaulFan in forum General Collectibles -Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 10:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •