Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 320 of 321 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321 LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3210
  1. #3191
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Behind the Redwood Curtain!
    Posts
    1,502
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Reputation
    Add blinguskahn on Facebook

    Default Re: Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

    Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

    But yeah, whatever you prefer it's all good.
    It’s so true what you say in your video about the awesomeness of this figure when taking it down from display to repose, futz or film it. I was actually thinking about how similar this is to the T’Chaka figure for a number of reasons. They both had limited screen time, both use molds from previous figures, both are wearing pants (out of context, that sounds funny in my head) both are “exclusive or limited” but T’Chaka can still be purchased at retail.

    Sorry to bring an MCU figure into this discussion but it confuses me with how popular both the movie BP and the character BP that the figures aren’t selling as much. Yeah I know that comparing BP (especially his dad) to Bats is like comparing a McDonald’s hamburger to a grass fed cut of fillet mignon but it’s still surprising.

  2. #3192
    Quote Originally Posted by blinguskahn View Post
    It’s so true what you say in your video about the awesomeness of this figure when taking it down from display to repose, futz or film it. I was actually thinking about how similar this is to the T’Chaka figure for a number of reasons. They both had limited screen time, both use molds from previous figures, both are wearing pants (out of context, that sounds funny in my head) both are “exclusive or limited” but T’Chaka can still be purchased at retail.

    Sorry to bring an MCU figure into this discussion but it confuses me with how popular both the movie BP and the character BP that the figures aren’t selling as much. Yeah I know that comparing BP (especially his dad) to Bats is like comparing a McDonald’s hamburger to a grass fed cut of fillet mignon but it’s still surprising.
    I should have been more clear my bad, that isn't my video. That is DeanKnight333's channel and you should subscribe if you haven't already.

    But yeah, Knightmare Batman is one of my favorite figures and i also have CW BP which i love even though he came light. I believe i applied some rewards on him that made it more acceptable. T’Chaka is cool but i can't keep up with Marvel. Only have a few really.

  3. #3193
    Freaked Out!
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    995
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Follow SMC92 On Twitter Follow SMC92 on Flickr Visit SMC92's Instagram Channel
    How much is this going for? I'm going to be selling mine.
    She's gowling out for pipe.

  4. #3194
    Quote Originally Posted by SMC92 View Post
    How much is this going for? I'm going to be selling mine.
    About $150 thereabouts.

  5. #3195
    Freaked Out!
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    936
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by MedievaL View Post
    About $150 thereabouts.
    You're cheap!
    I'll happily give him $160 for it.

  6. #3196
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    6,587
    Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Reputation
    You're both too generous...


  7. #3197
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    15,479
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    He’s really dipped in value. You’d be lucky to get $200 for him brand new.

  8. #3198
    Completely serious I sold one of mine brand new and sealed at $545


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #3199
    Super Freak
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    15,479
    Feedback
    0
    Reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by creasy View Post
    Completely serious I sold one of mine brand new and sealed at $545


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #3200
    Anyone selling a brand new sealed Hot Toys Knightmare Batman? I am looking to purchase one. Ebay prices are pretty astronomical.

Similar Threads

  1. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)
    By Uncanny Web-Slinger in forum Movies & TV Show discussion
    Replies: 45409
    Last Post: 06-06-2018, 01:32 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-18-2017, 04:06 AM
  3. Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Speculation Thread
    By ImABarRoomHero in forum DC Comics- action figures
    Replies: 2590
    Last Post: 07-25-2016, 10:04 PM
  4. 1/6: Spot's Review of the Hot Toys Superman (Evil Version) 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure
    By The Review Spot in forum DC Comics- action figures
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2014, 03:24 PM
  5. FS: Hot Toys 2/1 Superman and two version of Batman
    By Dempseyroll666 in forum For Sale/Trade- Action Figures
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 02:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •