Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 351 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    Default Re: Hot Toys Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

That's not true, and I'm not going far at all, I'm not even exaggerating in the slightest.

Bond has had very specific training and has very wide and very many limitations, Indiana Jones is educated in his specific field has skill with a whip and just doesn't have a sense of self preservation. Batman is literally everything I said above.

There's no comparison between those characters you mentioned and Batman, not even close.

There's a reason Batman has the nickname "Batgod".

No. He's not plausible at all.
    Last edited by GasparZizou; 12-17-2015 at 04:22 AM.

GasparZizouCrusherOfDreams

Santana not real either guys, sorry for spooling it for you's.
    Gasparzizou=douche bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Looks like there's a tad too much space between the mouth and eyes.

Banned

Feedback
    I am honestly not impressed by it at all. It looks like a larger scale of the Mattel Armored Batman with just a bit more detail to be honest. Not sure what I was expecting. Maybe for it to be bigger, I don't know. I mean, it looks good. I just don't really care for it. This was one of my most anticipated figure too.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    29 (100%)
    Follow Rambler On Twitter Add Rambler on Facebook Visit Rambler's Instagram Channel
    I was going to just get the regular bats to put by my MOS supes, but this may take it's place. I like this alot.
    CHECK OUT MY FOR SALE THREAD

I love it. I think the detail and worn appearance with all those cuts and nicks is great. I think saying it looks like a Mattel toy is underselling it a bit. Looks like the real deal to me,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1125 
Size:	155.4 KB 
ID:	229978

It looks like the TDKR anti-Superman suit come to life. Like this leapt out of the graphic novel into the "real world".

Very nice looking. I hope the hip articulation is not hindered by the suit. I hate when a figure can not hold a pose because of the suits. Ratcheting hip joints would help. We'll see.

AFM

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    I don't see Affleck in the armored Batman headsculpt at all--though from my perspective that's actually a good thing.

Banned

Feedback

Maybe Mattel stepped up there game.

I just think Hot Toys and Mattel aren't to far off here on this Armored Batman. Not saying Mattel looks better... but it looks pretty respectable when compared to the Hot Toys. Comparing Mattel Superman to Hot Toys Superman is an easy no contest, Hot Toys takes it without a doubt. Same goes for Knighmare Batman Mattel vs HT version, HT version takes it hands down. But for $20.... that Armored Batman is not to bad of a figure when compared to HT version which will most likely being $300+.