Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 521 of 523 FirstFirst ... 21421471511517518519520521522523 LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 5230
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Default Re: Hot Toys MMS 293 & 294 Batman Returns: Batman and Bruce Wayne (Keaton) Set

Ooooh. Looks nice. I want but my Batman is currently boxed up and dont want the cape to get ruined so not sure where Id put it. Gotta do it though.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    65 (100%)
    That’s an incredible improvement. I don’t understand why none of these high end collectible companies are capable of making decent capes.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    28 (100%)
    Yep I agree. They get so much right but a figure Like Batman or Superman the cape is a big part of the character. I couldn't be happier with upgrade on the cape.. I got Tony Mei's for the 89 years ago when he did his first version and again it is so much easier to pose and looks awesome. Jaxxon did a Arkham City Batman cape as well and I love the length and the drape covers the shoulders. I might have to get his Vader capes now.

So...it took years, luck, and relatively speaking a lot of money, but I finally got my hands on Ms. Kyle.

I literally started putting this together today so it will need work. Likely a body swap, loose threads tamed and trimmed on the costume, laces taken in and trimmed this can all wait on the body swap I guess. Was thinking TB League as I saw on YouTube but not looking forward to wrestling this costume on to it.

I could only find a battle-damaged version of the Supermad Cat, which will do just fine but Id still grab the regular version if I find it.

Looking at these two together, with the HT Batmobile on my shelf the sum is greater than its parts. All three as a set evoke a time, a place and aesthetic in the best way possible. The set and what they evoke is why I really got into and stayed with 1/6. Just amazing.

Why on earth Hot Toys abandoned the Returns line boggles my mind. Just really grateful to have these paired up, finally.

Its a Dabbs head but Im waiting to hear back on who painted it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ZE_501 View Post
    So...it took years, luck, and relatively speaking a lot of money, but I finally got my hands on Ms. Kyle.

I literally started putting this together today so it will need work. Likely a body swap, loose threads tamed and trimmed on the costume, laces taken in and trimmed this can all wait on the body swap I guess. Was thinking TB League as I saw on YouTube but not looking forward to wrestling this costume on to it.

I could only find a battle-damaged version of the Supermad Cat, which will do just fine but Id still grab the regular version if I find it.

Looking at these two together, with the HT Batmobile on my shelf the sum is greater than its parts. All three as a set evoke a time, a place and aesthetic in the best way possible. The set and what they evoke is why I really got into and stayed with 1/6. Just amazing.

Why on earth Hot Toys abandoned the Returns line boggles my mind. Just really grateful to have these paired up, finally.

Awesome shot mate-that looks immense.
    I doubt hot toys could capture pfeiffer as well as that headsculpt-it looks phenomenal.
    As a massive returns fan-Im properly jealous!
    Well done

Quote Originally Posted by creasy View Post
    Awesome shot mate-that looks immense.
    I doubt hot toys could capture pfeiffer as well as that headsculpt-it looks phenomenal.
    As a massive returns fan-I’m properly jealous!
    Well done

Relentless waiting and watching, and sheer, dumb luck. I could sell my entire collection but I would keep my grails -- this pair and the car. I don't even feel bad about the money I sunk into it. We toss around the word "grail" on these forums from time to time, but for me, this was what it actually meant. So cool the way one figure elevates another.

Youre right! This trio is awesome and so iconic! Enjoy!
    The same for me. I could sell my entire stuff but i would keep the Batmobile, Dx-09 and08.

^Beautiful shot, Rondesmo! Now stop it. Makes me want to get a DX08.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZE_501 View Post

Congrats, ZE_501. Looks like a beautiful addition to the collection.

I had my eye on a different Catwoman offered up in the for sale section. Felt it would really elevate the Batman figure, as you said, but didnt pull the trigger. Hot Toys really must realize that a second figure in a set goes a long way. They released two Jokers from the first flick, plus the Batmobile.