Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 484 of 484 FirstFirst ... 384434474480481482483484
Results 4,831 to 4,838 of 4838
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    Default Re: Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Got 2, 0 issues so far, not even cholo pants.

The ankles feel like they could loosen up over time but they're good now.

Ordered the regular Space Ghost at ToyTokyo. I can't believe how quickly prices are rising for the regular version. Glad I got my order in at a good price.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by CollectionObsession View Post
    Building my Mezco Justice League.... Does anyone know of good 6" Green Lantern and Martian Man hunter that would look good standing with my Mezco's until we get some from Mezco?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    I haven't been tempted to buy any of these figures yet, but that collection looks superb – GA is the standout for me (narrowly beating Capt. Marvel), and the only figures I'm not too impressed with are Superman (pattern of the material is too big) and the Joker sadly!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    27 (100%)
    Follow Jbeltram4 On Twitter Add Jbeltram4 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by dario2739 View Post
    I haven't been tempted to buy any of these figures yet, but that collection looks superb – GA is the standout for me (narrowly beating Capt. Marvel), and the only figures I'm not too impressed with are Superman (pattern of the material is too big) and the Joker sadly!
    Every time I'm in a store and see the Joker in hand, I just wish his suit had some more color to it. The Sideshow and HT Arkham 1/6 suits look great and Mezco really should've went that route. The sculpt is fantastic but the suit just doesn't sell it. Green Arrow in hand is a beauty; my only gripe with him is getting him in poses pulling his bow strong and arrow is tough, at least for me.

Quote Originally Posted by hulk181 View Post
    Ordered the regular Space Ghost at ToyTokyo. I can't believe how quickly prices are rising for the regular version. Glad I got my order in at a good price.
    thank you for posting this! just scored last one they had. was lookin everywhere yesterday online, all prices are up or sold out. amoktime has a po but was anxious and wanted asap.

Quote Originally Posted by GasparZizou View Post
    I was NOT prepared!

That looks great! Nice shot

I'm on the fence with this one. I like it but It can't be found anywhere at a reasonable price around here. (And that's under €100...)

Quote Originally Posted by Jbeltram4 View Post
    Every time I'm in a store and see the Joker in hand, I just wish his suit had some more color to it. The Sideshow and HT Arkham 1/6 suits look great and Mezco really should've went that route. The sculpt is fantastic but the suit just doesn't sell it. Green Arrow in hand is a beauty; my only gripe with him is getting him in poses pulling his bow strong and arrow is tough, at least for me.
    I'm sure they will make more versions of the Joker. They've already said they have plans for TDKR Joker and I'm sure they will do other variations as well. I like their 1st attempt just fine as it is, but I too would also welcome many others including a more colorful 'classic' version. I'd like TDKR, BTAS, Killing Joke, Nicholson, Romero, 1st appearance, and probably a couple more that I can't think of right now. I doubt we'll get all of them, but some will be made.
    Pre-Orders: ESB Snowtrooper, ESB Hoth Leia

Quote Originally Posted by illproxy View Post
    thank you for posting this! just scored last one they had. was lookin everywhere yesterday online, all prices are up or sold out. amoktime has a po but was anxious and wanted asap.
    You're welcome. Awesome to hear that you were able to get one.

Page 484 of 484 FirstFirst ... 384434474480481482483484