Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1590 of 1597 FirstFirst ... 5901090149015401580158615871588158915901591159215931594 ... LastLast
Results 15,891 to 15,900 of 15962

Default Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blebble View Post
    Well... Since DCC is so lazy to not even do proper bases for our last wave I've did some design for Scarecrow, Two Face and Grey Ghost. I can't find any Hardac official Bruce Timm drawing though... I guess I have to wait for my copy of the figure and scan the paper sheet with the "instructions" to get something that will suit for a proper base design. Download link here: https://sta.sh/21tu0940bfil
    They are already shaped for the use, if printed on adesive paper they can be just pasted over some extra bases Feel free to download them people

Attachment 454221Attachment 454222Attachment 454223
    Wow, you are AWESOME! Thanks so much for making these <3.

Quote Originally Posted by GianMaRkO83 View Post
    Wow...where did u find that fire piece for firefly?
    In Aliexpress or ebay, you have to search Fire effect figure, the whole lot costs 14$~, then you trim it a bit one of the small ones to fit the hole in the firegun. Actually, in the series it was a grenade luncher but hell I can't be so accurate

Thanks guys It's my pleasure to help this community! I will do Hardac too of course! (I just need a good scan of the paper sheet that arrive with the figure xDD)

Quote Originally Posted by Guillalite View Post
    In Aliexpress or ebay, you have to search Fire effect figure, the whole lot costs 14$~, then you trim it a bit one of the small ones to fit the hole in the firegun. Actually, in the series it was a grenade luncher but hell I can't be so accurate
    Thanks man

@Guillalite - Perfect! Thank you! As I suspected, that is a fantastic pose and display that I wish I had the space to recreate.
    Here's my more tame/cramped version that I've had set up. It's tough to capture since they're in the back too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just a little freaky
    Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by razmanshah View Post
    What a bad ass figure!!!

Nice pictures! I love that JL Batman! I might be one of the only person to have it in Italy xDDDD It costed me a lot though! hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by CaptSpock View Post
    @Guillalite - Perfect! Thank you! As I suspected, that is a fantastic pose and display that I wish I had the space to recreate.
    Here's my more tame/cramped version that I've had set up. It's tough to capture since they're in the back too.

wow! those poses look awesome too, I may steal your firesuit batman pose, very cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Guillalite View Post
    wow! those poses look awesome too, I may steal your firesuit batman pose, very cinematic.
    Thank you! That's a really cool compliment since I love a good pose. And please feel free.

Got a question that I was hoping you guys could answer for me. Are any of these figures ever reissued?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk