Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1822 of 1822 FirstFirst ... 822132217221772181218181819182018211822
Results 18,211 to 18,217 of 18217

Default Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

I have both the dx and that set. The dx is obviously ybetter quality in terms of the fit and the stitching but to be fair the bootleg one is pretty good. The shirt and trousers feel almost paper like on the boot leg but look fine when on the fig. The shirt isnít as good a fit on the shoulders either. The waist coat is very tight fitting and the stitching isnt as good. The jacket is a nice material and nicely made but it is a bit bigger than the dx and doesnít fit as nice. Overall though for the money Iím pleased with mine. I have him on a narrow shoulder coo model body.
    Top is dx bottom is the copy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Here's the knock off set.

Can't get enough of the Joker, man, I'm tempted to get another clothing set and body to create another look.

Quote Originally Posted by brabus111282 View Post
    I have both the dx and that set. The dx is obviously ybetter quality in terms of the fit and the stitching but to be fair the bootleg one is pretty good. The shirt and trousers feel almost paper like on the boot leg but look fine when on the fig. The shirt isnít as good a fit on the shoulders either. The waist coat is very tight fitting and the stitching isnt as good. The jacket is a nice material and nicely made but it is a bit bigger than the dx and doesnít fit as nice. Overall though for the money Iím pleased with mine. I have him on a narrow shoulder coo model body.
    Top is dx bottom is the copy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Why so serious?"

"I don't want to kill you! What would I do without you."

Quote Originally Posted by Tourist View Post
    Great pictures!
    Here's the knock off set.

Nice setup, say your clothing set looks similar to mine I just got too.

Hi all.

First post over here as was only following so far.
    Just picked the Brand New Exclusive Edition of this. Can't display it yet as lacking the space but soon

Just wanted to know what you feel is a good price for DX11 these days ? Normal and Exclusive brand new please
    We all know how rare and most of the time overpriced these are now...

So please share your thoughts please

Cheers

Super Freak

Feedback
    9 (100%)
    The best way to find what the "fair" price is, is to check Ebay and filter on "Sold Items." That way you see the prices the item actually went for, and can make your determination based on that.
    Wanted: Stock Exchange Outfit Kit for Bane (1/6 PIRP "Big Boy" set). PM me if you've got an extra one for sale!

My Joker setup is now complete! While I did like the purple coat of the third party clothing set, I wanted it to be a darker tone like the film, so I nabbed a DX11 coat off the bay, along with some third party gloved hands.

For giggles, next to Mk IV IM