Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
  • Northeast Toy & Collectible Show, Sunday, March 2, 2014

It's time for our Winter show! Sunday, March 2, 2014!

There's been a brand name change. The show is at the same location, but now it's called the Best Western Plus (formerly Holiday Inn.) Located in North Haven, CT at 201 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT. Easy to get to off of exit 12 from I-91.

The shows starts at 10 AM and ends at 2 PM with admission of $5. Early bird admission at 9 AM for $10. Children 12 and under are free with an adult.

GI Joe, Dragon, Sideshow Toys, Star Wars, Transformers, Masters of the Universe, Superheros and more!

Dealer tables are available. For more information, contact John Kozin at OneSixthSynd@aol.com

We've already got some great dealers lined up with lots of cool stuff!

John
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Northeast Toy & Collectible Show, Sunday, March 2, 2014 started by Kozin View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      1sixthtoyz -
      I go every year. If you are in CT area you should attend this show. I got a lot of great deals there and meet friendly people. See you there!!
      annietsui -
      sound good.
      jedibear -
      I'm going to check it out. ..
      Azon4reel -
      Are they going to have any customs for sale or displayed?
      Kozin -
      I don't have any customs that will be sold/displayed. I can't speak for any of the other vendors that are coming.

John