Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
  • 1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Toys Will be Toys looks at Jyn Erso from Star Wars Rogue One

This article was originally published in forum thread: 1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO started by Wor-Gar View original post
    Comments 390 Comments
      dms54nyc -
      Quote Originally Posted by WesMordine View Post
      Let the past die. [emoji6]

There is no OT. There is no PT. There are no New films. There is Star Wars.

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk
      Lol nice
      Wor-Gar -
      I like that guy's reviews. Simple, short, perfect.
      dms54nyc -
      Yea that's a nice review, I'll throw him a subscribe
      Darthrazz -
      Quote Originally Posted by Wor-Gar View Post
      I like that guy's reviews. Simple, short, perfect.
      Isn't he a member here? I think it's the same guy that does the how to be a poser videos?
      TonTon -
      Quote Originally Posted by Darthrazz View Post
      Isn't he a member here? I think it's the same guy that does the how to be a poser videos?
      Yeah, Rook, right?
      Hoody999 -
      Quote Originally Posted by TonTon View Post
      Yeah, Rook, right?
      Yep. He used to do the Posing videos for Sideshow too. Good guy, and quality videos.
      jki&Cri -
      I’ll be in the minority here but I love the head sculpt. I can’t stop taking pictures of this figure with or without the hat.
      Wor-Gar -
      Oh, he's Rook? How funny.
      Khev -
      Quote Originally Posted by Darthrazz View Post
      "A local boy eh? Bodie ROOK?"

Wor-Gar -

Rook's a good guy as I remember.
      Khev -

Yeah he's the pilot. Who posts the pictures.

TonTon -
      I’m still not sold on this sculpt but the rest of the figure is so damn good, plus I just got K-2 and it’s tough to just have a single Rogue One figure on display. Hmm....
      Wor-Gar -
      Big K2 needs little Jyn... who else can he warm up to?
      Hoody999 -
      Quote Originally Posted by jki&Cri View Post
      I’ll be in the minority here but I love the head sculpt. I can’t stop taking pictures of this figure with or without the hat.
      I don't think you're in the minority totally. I love the headsculpt.

These pics with the Rogue One title look great. Amazing how much that adds to the pic.
      jki&Cri -
      Quote Originally Posted by Hoody999 View Post
      I don't think you're in the minority totally. I love the headsculpt.

These pics with the Rogue One title look great. Amazing how much that adds to the pic.
      Thank you very much ; I really appreciate that [emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]
      matrix69 -
      Quote Originally Posted by jki&Cri View Post
      Nice shot...and i agree...the head sculpt is excellent..
      somethingbrite -
      My Deluxe package finally arrived - and it's beautifully packaged! Not 100% sold on the headsculpt and getting the scarf just right is taking a bit of futzing but she's a lovely figure with lots of accessories.

The fist doesn't grip the baton handle at all so that needs some work and the boots are sculpted which is going to reduce articulation - but the outfit itself is spot on.

For me it was Leia that
      Hoody999 -
      Quote Originally Posted by somethingbrite View Post
      My Deluxe package finally arrived - and it's beautifully packaged! Not 100% sold on the headsculpt and getting the scarf just right is taking a bit of futzing but she's a lovely figure with lots of accessories.

The fist doesn't grip the baton handle at all so that needs some work and the boots are sculpted which is going to reduce articulation - but the outfit itself is spot on.

For me it was Leia that
      Yes, scarf may need some water treatment. Haven't done it myself, but the end seems to have a mind of it's own after being packed in the box.
      WesMordine -
      I swear, this headsculpt has Multiple Personality Disorder... some days she looks nothing like Felicity, others, its dead on!

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk
      VivAdama -
      Really loving that figure! She's a keeper.
  • Hot Toys Reviews

• Other 1/6 Reviews

• Statues/PF/Prop Reviews

• Video Fun with Collectibles