Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
  • 1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Toys Will be Toys looks at Jyn Erso from Star Wars Rogue One

This article was originally published in forum thread: 1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO started by Wor-Gar View original post
    Comments 557 Comments
      davejames -
      Something tells me I might be feeling the same way about Krennic and his rain gear. I didn't really care for it in the movie, but somehow on the figure it looks a whole lot cooler and like the better display option.

Quote Originally Posted by TonTon View Post
      And Cassian?
      Yeah they announced a Cassian figure a couple weeks ago. You hadn't heard?
      WesMordine -
      They did such a good job with the costumes in Rogue One.

Well, all Star Wars movies are really visually rich. [emoji7]

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk
      Wor-Gar -
      Could very well be. I must say, I'm certain I will go the clean-and-pressed Imperial look with the cape... but I do like the hat.

The thing with Jyn is, the poncho and that great hat with goggles makes her look very Rebellion-esque. Less like a girl doll, and more like a rebel fighter.
      davejames -
      Yeah if you're displaying him with the other Imperials, like most here seem to be doing, then you probably want him in his officer outfit. I'm planning to have mine with my other RO figures, so either outfit should work well.
      JB24 -
      I like this figure because the different options all look good to me. But I really like the poncho look too.
      Hoody999 -
      Yep. I'll be displaying him with my Rogue One team.

Jyn
      Chirrut
      Deathtrooper deluxe (still want a short rifle though !)
      Shoretrooper
      K2SO
      And yes Cassian when HT announces him for the TV show. You know they're going to do it.[emoji2]

Only Baze is the unknown. But surely they couldn't do all those and not the only other proto officially shown. That would be a travesty !

Ok I'm the optimist. But we do now have Krennic right !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      sithocan -
      Does that K2SO fit in detolf?
      Wor-Gar -
      So far I only have:

Jyn
      K2
      Deathtrooper

Krennic will be my 4th and nicely balance the display I think.

I haven't decided if I'm going to pursue Chirrut. Likely to wait until Baze becomes a reality despite the inevitable bump in price. The team will never be complete though because HT will never make "the pilot".

Saw and Two-Tubes would be another excellent pairing.
      Hoody999 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Wor-Gar View Post
      So far I only have:

Jyn
      K2
      Deathtrooper

Krennic will be my 4th and nicely balance the display I think.

I haven't decided if I'm going to pursue Chirrut. Likely to wait until Baze becomes a reality despite the inevitable bump in price. The team will never be complete though because HT will never make "the pilot".

Saw and Two-Tubes would be another excellent pairing.
      With the amount of times Two-Tubes has turned up to date. Rogue One, Solo and Rebels. Surely he'll have a 4th appearance in Cassians show and HT will honour him. 4th time lucky !!
      The Autistic Asexual -
      Quote Originally Posted by Hoody999 View Post
      With the amount of times Two-Tubes has turned up to date. Rogue One, Solo and Rebels. Surely he'll have a 4th appearance in Cassians show and HT will honour him. 4th time lucky !!
      Either Edrio or Benthic Two-Tubes would make EXCELLENT Hot Toys figures!
      FlyAndFight -
      Quote Originally Posted by The Autistic Asexual View Post
      Those would be amazing.
      ArtDamage -
      Quote Originally Posted by The Autistic Asexual View Post
      I guess I'll turn in my star wars fan card. I had no idea there were two different characters that looked like that. I just assumed "two tubes" was one character

He is really cool looking though. Would totally buy that figure.
      TonTon -
      Where’s a mod when you need one? Above post seems like ban material, at least from future Rogue One threads.
      Hoody999 -
      Quote Originally Posted by TonTon View Post
      Where’s a mod when you need one? Above post seems like ban material, at least from future Rogue One threads.
      Haha, well he did say he'd turn in his Star Wars fan card......at least until he studies up and passes the test next time
      Smudger9 -
      Got my deluxe Jyn from Popculcha today. Got stung for £40 by customs. It was worth it though, an amazing figure. Can’t believe I waited so long to get it. Now give me a Cassian HT!
      princeraph -
      figure looks fantastic...

Attachment 445078
      sithocan -
      Jyn has K2, she needs Cassian.
  • Hot Toys Reviews

• Other 1/6 Reviews

• Statues/PF/Prop Reviews

• Video Fun with Collectibles