Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
  • The Review Spot looks at the QMx Star Trek TOS Captain's Chair

This article was originally published in forum thread: QMX Star Trek General discussion thread started by darthkush View original post
    Comments 854 Comments
      Mike86 -
      I wonder when weíll get another TNG reveal. Iíve been on a Trek kick lately and look forward to building my Enterprise D crew.

I especially look forward to Data (maybe with Spot as an exclusive) and Geordi.
      Sybeck1 -
      I got an email that my chair shipped then it was immediately followed by an email that it delayed in the "nuetral" zone. Anyone else?
      rgray_69 -
      i got it too Weird
      mattinglymint23 -
      Yep. Got it too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      RED SHOES -
      Quote Originally Posted by Sybeck1 View Post
      I got an email that my chair shipped then it was immediately followed by an email that it delayed in the "nuetral" zone. Anyone else?
      I got them, but in the opposite order. Strange......
      Sikatar -
      Same here. First email had tracking number, second was the delayed one.
      Oxnard Montalvo -
      Those of you who got notifications, can you clarify if possible.... Have they shipped, then the shipment delayed en route? - Or delayed at source (QMX) and actually not shipped at all?
      RED SHOES -
      Quote Originally Posted by Oxnard Montalvo View Post
      Those of you who got notifications, can you clarify if possible.... Have they shipped, then the shipment delayed en route? - Or delayed at source (QMX) and actually not shipped at all?
      According to Nanjin's Facebook, they have unexpectedly shipped two weeks early.
      Sikatar -
      Just checked my tracking number and whatever is in the box is on its way to me by this Friday
      GeneralZodLives -
      I got the shipping notice, but my tracking hasn't updated.
      Oxnard Montalvo -
      It'll take another month or so for these to make it to the UK but its great to know the chair is on the move at last!
      Stryker2011 -
      My tracking shows mine arriving Friday. YEH!
      RED SHOES -
      Quote Originally Posted by Stryker2011 View Post
      My tracking shows mine arriving Friday. YEH!
      I would like to get mine on Friday, but the tracking just says "PRE-SHIPMENT".
      mah45 -
      I asked Kit at onesixthkit.com about the shipment schedule for the Kirk's command chair, He replied with following:
      Hi,
      Yes, but we shall ship after Xmas holiday as I think they can't arrive by
      end of this week

Thanks
      Kit
      Sybeck1 -
      I have something arriving Friday. Hopefully its the chair
      CollectionObsession -
      Monday late at night I got a notice with tracking number that my chair was shipping. Then on Tuesday I got a notice that it wois delay after all. Then I got an update this morning from USPS that it was ready for pick up at my P.O box. I just picked it up 45 minutes ago at my local post office.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
      stvn1974 -
      I am impatient, I want a 4 pack next year that includes Sulu, Uhura, Scotty and Chekov. Make it happen.
      Pauln6a -
      It would be great to get all four released next year but Chekov has not even been teased yet so seems unlikely. If we get the other three I'll consider that a win!
      Kleinesoldaten -
      Uhura and Scotty are tops on my list. I'd love to see work stations for Uhura , Chekov and Sulu. I'd be really happy with 1 work station though, preferably Uhura's.
      thebreen -
      My story is similar. I jgot a shipping notification from QMX on Tuesday. Within an hour of that I got an email from them saying that it would be delayed til January. This morning however, a package arrived from QMX!

I didnít have time to open it before leaving for work, but the chair is the only thing I had on order from them, so I think I have it!
  • Hot Toys Reviews

• Other 1/6 Reviews

• Statues/PF/Prop Reviews

• Video Fun with Collectibles