Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
  • The Review Spot looks at the QMx Star Trek TOS Captain's Chair

This article was originally published in forum thread: QMX Star Trek General discussion thread started by darthkush View original post
    Comments 1767 Comments
      QuiGonFishing -
      Superman-Prime -
      Quote Originally Posted by QuiGonFishing View Post
      Is Kirk getting re-released?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      QuiGonFishing -
      Not that I am aware. But I just got the chair!

KBA -
      Grabbed Picard with the $35 off New Years code. I’ve been on the fence, and at $145 I couldn’t say no. Feels like it’s 10 years ago with that price tag . First QMX figure. Hope it’s a gooder!
      ebor -
      Very good figure. Shoulders need padding. Minor stains likely on the neck, but a no-brainer at that price!
      darthkush -
      I want to see some of those other next generation characters they displayed at comic con finally come out. I only have Kirk, Spock, and Picard. I can't really afford Khan if he's not at a store with a payment plan(well priced as he is) and I have a desire to get more of these characters. I really want Sulu, Data, Worf, Crusher, Seven of Nine, many of the ones we've seen or heard about. I'd like that Beyond Kirk. Hoping to hear some more confirmed releases soon and hopefully some will go to sideshow so I can have an easier time getting them.
      Pauln6a -
      Planet Action Figures do payment plans.
      Mike86 -
      I think theyíve all been available at Sideshow other than Khan. I think thatís meant to be a more limited run figure that theyíre not making a lot of though.

The only thing is I donít think Sideshow always offers the exclusives. For instance when Picard was first available it was the standard version but strangely they just put up the exclusive version for pre-order yesterday even though itís been available at QMX since it released last May.
      Oxnard Montalvo -
      Those of you who have both Khan and the chair, roughly how long was the gap between the two of them shipping? As far as I can tell, The first batch of Khans have shipped over here (UK) so I'm trying to work out how far behind the chair will be....
      Mike86 -
      Any clues as to what's next up?
      CollectionObsession -
      Quote Originally Posted by Oxnard Montalvo View Post
      Those of you who have both Khan and the chair, roughly how long was the gap between the two of them shipping? As far as I can tell, The first batch of Khans have shipped over here (UK) so I'm trying to work out how far behind the chair will be....
      My chair was shipped about 2 weeks after Khan.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
      Raymond F. -
      My only complaint is that kirks ass seems to leave dents in the leather that fade a little after a day of him not being in it but don’t quite go away
      Marine Boy -
      RIDDICK -
      Mike86 -
      I wonder if QMX will do the Enterprise D captainís chair for Picard.
      Star Puffs -
      Quote Originally Posted by Mike86 View Post
      I wonder if QMX will do the Enterprise D captain’s chair for Picard.
      Mike86 -
      I posted this in the thread for the figure too but has Picard missing his comm badge been a common issue? I just picked mine up and itís not there at all. Iíll have to double check the packaging to see if it fell off but I didnít see it on my first look through. Disappointing as Iíve been looking forward to this figure.
      ebor -
      Quote Originally Posted by Mike86 View Post
      I posted this in the thread for the figure too but has Picard missing his comm badge been a common issue? I just picked mine up and it’s not there at all. I’ll have to double check the packaging to see if it fell off but I didn’t see it on my first look through. Disappointing as I’ve been looking forward to this figure.
      Check the box very carefully or inside his suit! Mine came the same way--it fell off in transit and was found.
      Prince_Planet -
      I keep checking eBay for preorders for QMX Data...
      jimminy -
      Got the Captain's Chair today from Sideshow. It's lovely. I think in the long term I would have kicked myself if I let this slip by. The figures really feel like they are 'Boldly Going' on the shelf, now.

• Hot Toys Reviews

• Other 1/6 Reviews

• Statues/PF/Prop Reviews

• Video Fun with Collectibles