Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
  • The Review Spot looks at the QMx Star Trek TOS Captain's Chair

This article was originally published in forum thread: QMX Star Trek General discussion thread started by darthkush View original post
    Comments 1642 Comments
      Raymond F. -
      Same deal here and it also showed up today despite the tracking still saying itís showig up tomorrow haha

Makes up for my temporarily lost Khan (not that was QMXís fault but the wonderful USPS)

Way to go QMX for under promising and over delivering... this is a honerabke way to get customer respect! Thanks again.
      thebreen -
      Nanjin if youíre here, I want to say a thank you and GREAT JOB on this Captainís chair! The FX and leathery padded seat really makes this a quality replica. The optional USB plug is really handy! No wasting time with batteries, I can just grab a phone charger to play with the FX!
      QuiGonFishing -
      Pics or it didn't happen...
      Jaymig926 -
      Just came yesterday. Lovin it ! Attachment 383717Attachment 383718Attachment 383719
      FlyAndFight -
      Looking forward to my chair shipping out soon.

Cool shadowing effect on that last pic, Jaymig.
      davejames -
      So is anyone ever going to let Spock sit in the chair? He did it often enough on the series so I'd be curious to see what it looks like here.
      DVD1 -
      The ultimate accessory for Captain Kirk. Well, that and the phaser rifle !!
      stickman -
      The wife got me this for Christmas! It being the unselfish month I figured I was going to have to wait, but nope. I mentioned wanting this once and never saw it coming. It's awesome and I am very happy to add it to my collection, strongly recommended. Hoping to score Khan by Feb.
      Sybeck1 -
      Sybeck1 -

Sybeck1 -
      Kleinesoldaten -
      Quote Originally Posted by Sybeck1 View Post
      WOW! I love that pic
      DVD1 -
      That Galileo is neat.
      Loving this line.
      ebor -
      Just picked up the 'Good Doctor' at a Boxing Day sale, very happy I did.

Khan is next on my radar...
      nanjin -
      Quote Originally Posted by Pauln6a View Post
      It would be great to get all four released next year but Chekov has not even been teased yet so seems unlikely. If we get the other three I'll consider that a win!
      Chekov is done. But I am not the one who is handling him.

Sent from my SM-N9500 using Tapatalk
      Sybeck1 -
      Quote Originally Posted by nanjin View Post
      Chekov is done. But I am not the one who is handling him.

Sent from my SM-N9500 using Tapatalk
      Hey Nanjin, will you be in New York in February?
      Pauln6a -
      Chekov is also done? Exciting news! Also looks like my Khan is enough route 😍
      stickman -
      Great pictures everyone, wow Sybeck you have wonderful props. Loving seeing them. What site do you use to host and post your pictures? I seem to only be able to post links and would love to share photos again.

My wife said that she tried to cancel the order for the chair because she received an email that it won't ship until after Christmas. QMX sure came through!

Are there plans to release Uhura? Has she been teased? I have not seen any pictures and I would love to add her to my collection as well as any other TOS figure. Thank you to anyone that can answer.
      Sybeck1 -
      Postimg.org

I was using photobucket but you cannot hotlink from there anymore

Several of us got that email but the chair shipped anyway

Look at my past posts. You will see Uhura's headless body in the background of one of Nanjin's Facebook pics I posted. Only sighting so far
      Sybeck1 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kleinesoldaten View Post
      WOW! I love that pic
      I tried to do a screenshot I saw from "Metamorphosis". Not quite there though
  • Hot Toys Reviews

• Other 1/6 Reviews

• Statues/PF/Prop Reviews

• Video Fun with Collectibles