Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
  • Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1

Pre-Order NOW - click the link!
    Blitzway 1:6 scale ECTO-1 1984 Ghostbusters Ambulance

Who ya gonna call?

Blitzway is proud to officially unveil the other hero of the Ghostbusters...the ECTO-1! Blitzway has spent countless hours developing an immortal masterpiece that no one has ever seen before. They have studied every facet of this vehicle and have paid attention to every level of detail including accurate dimensions, shape, and structure as evidenced in the 1959 Cadillac.

Precisely and exquisitely designed details of the exterior and interior, along with realistic structures and props of the ECTO-1 can all be seen on this fantastic car.

Also featured, is a high-end lighting system and rotating light bar in addition to an embedded digital audio player with siren!

The world's best automobile model of the ECTO-1 measures more than 40 inches in length and sports an unbelievable quality.

We are confident this luxurious and elegant vehicle will become the standout leader in your collection!

More photos of the Blitzway 1:6 scale ECTO-1 1984 Ghostbusters Ambulance on Sideshow's site - click here!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Blitzway 1:6 Ghostbusters - ECTO-1 started by Darklord Dave View original post
    Comments 236 Comments
      Marine Boy -
      Hopefully all the roof attachments will be separate components. No point in making the box even bigger than necessary. The box for the 89 Batmobile was huge, mainly because of the shields (which i can live without).
      Bgnyc007 -
      Man this thing is huge.
      Big Mo -
      Yea I saw that live, I can't wait to have this delivered.... the wife and kids are going to freak out!!!!
      SilverStar17 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bgnyc007 View Post
      NO photographs please, slides are awailable in the gift shop!
      PH@Ben -
      Quote Originally Posted by SilverStar17 View Post
      NO photographs please, slides are awailable in the gift shop!
      Ha-ha-ha

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mo View Post
      Yea I saw that live, I can't wait to have this delivered.... the wife and kids are going to freak out!!!!
      Got the '89 Batmobile recently. That was a fun little surprise for wifey. I think where are you going to put it? roughly translates to are you out of your mind? in wifey land.

So glad this has lights and sounds. They seem to run constant, so maybe it has an on/off toggle? The 1/10 JL ultimate RC Batmobile, with its sounds, smoke, spinning turrets, etc. has raised my bar a bit in this regard
      Big Mo -
      Would be great if it came with a remote for the lights and siren.
      MegaPrime33 -
      Definitely an amazing piece and I bet it will be even more awesome in hand with the siren sound.
      Bo Shrek -
      Showing it at SDCC only means its not coming out for another year or two.....
      Alice -
      So... who here ordered from Timewalker Toys?
      KoBE -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bo Shrek View Post
      Showing it at SDCC only means its not coming out for another year or two.....
      Lol! They had Ghostbusters team there last year and that shipped 4-6 months later
      Nailz -
      HOLY MOLY! Its the size of a worker almost

https://www.facebook.com/13660731304...8169779884670/
      James426 -
      Quote Originally Posted by dls712 View Post
      Attachment 382520

Temporary transportation until ECTO-1 arrives!
      Can we get a wide shot of this whole display?? Looks amazing!
      davejames -
      Quote Originally Posted by Nailz View Post
      HOLY MOLY! Its the size of a worker almost

https://www.facebook.com/13660731304...8169779884670/
      Yeah it's kinda cool to see the process of it being made.
      swo77 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
      So... who here ordered from Timewalker Toys?
      SilverStar17 -
      I really wish I had the room for this. However, at the same time, I wouldn’t know how to really display them with it.
      FlyAndFight -
      Along with the figures, it will make a truly impressive display.

It really deserves it's own dedicated display case, though, and not just put on a shelf to gather dust. Perhaps a coffee table-like display case, similar to this one:

Attachment 422382

I wish I knew who's this was, so I could give credit to.
      FlyAndFight -
      double post.
      Alice -
      Quote Originally Posted by swo77 View Post
      Okay. Please go cancel your order so my wait list converts. Thanks in advance.
      andyrcii -
      hello everyone. I have the Blitzway Ecto 1 pre ordered, today I was watching the film again and noticed- shock horror- there is an inaccuracy on the Blitzway model.

Spot it? the red on the tail fins, on the back of the car is not filled in like it is in the film. if you are good at masking and spray painting you could fix it. Anyway, I sent a message to Bliutzway (they were very helpful when one of my proton pack buckles snapped) and hopefully they will fix it on the final model, or maybe they have already noticed... I think it would be a good idea if everyone contacted them so they are 100% aware of it.
      Tomisthegame -
      Does anyone have anywhere planned that they are going to display this beast? Any particular display unit your going to use?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk