Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
  • Blitzway Ghostbusters Special Pack In-Depth Review & Instructional Video

I spent a little over 2 days shooting this review so I hope everyone enjoys it and I hope it answers some questions for you. The video is over One Hour long and I cover every single little details about the figures and the accessories and I show you how to properly assemble all of the various components. To summarize whether or not I recommend the figures, well - I can only recommend them if you are a die-hard Ghostbusters fan, they are without question the best set of Ghostbusters figures ever produced. But there are certain areas Blitzway did not deliver such as the head-sculpts - you're simply not going to receive the same head-sculpts that you all saw in the promotional images. There is a lot of pro's & Con's to this set and ultimately I hope my review helps you out. Enjoy

This article was originally published in forum thread: Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures started by Hologram AI View original post
    Comments 649 Comments
      Cloud Warrior -
      Any news from forbiddenplanet.com in the UK for shipping on figures yet ?. Want to know if I need to save Christmas funds for Venkman or can I spend it on gifts.

(I have e-mailed them but still waiting).
      jal76 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bgnyc007 View Post
      Anybody got a shipping update on the Figures from Timewalker toys? I’m still waiting.....
      Mine shipped from Secret Compass in Colorado yesterday and are on the way to me in FL now...surprised that Timewalker was not quicker...may have to switch my Hannibal Lecter preorder from Timewalker to Secret Compass...
      Timewalker1 -
      Addressing some direct questions about Steve and Timewalker:

Our Ghostbusters are landing on Thursday, and well start shipping ASAP and throughout the weekend. Steves been wrapping up billing and confirming shipping addresses all week. If anyone has specific order questions, message us.

Margaret
      Timewalker Toys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      TurdFurgusonsHat -
      Yet another thing blitzway has bungled is this so called simultaneous worldwide release
      earthdog -
      Quote Originally Posted by PermaG View Post
      Would have gone through SS if they would have said something earlier.
      Sideshow confirmed they would carry it last Wednesday in their Live Show. I posted it here, sorry you missed it.
      Bgnyc007 -
      I originally chatted with them when it went up for PO. They said no plans to distribute at that time but not surprised they jumped on it. The NRD cash cow lol.
      TurdFurgusonsHat -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bgnyc007 View Post
      The NRD cash cow lol.
      They must make a damn fortune on big ticket items that folks pre-order 12-15 months in advance and then realize they can't pay for it or lose interest. I have never lost an NRD myself.
      RiggsMcClane -
      I bet I'm driving Steve at Timewalkers up the wall. lol These are so tempting I keep trying to pick up another and another. Started with Pete and happened to snag a Ray. Now I'm trying to see if they could wiggle me into a three pack. rofl Doubt it though.
      pjam -
      Quote Originally Posted by millertime View Post
      Has anyone heard from Steve over at Timewalker?
      Yes, but nothing from BlueFin, who are shipping all TW's domestic US orders. Don't know who is handling the notices.
      mguozzo -
      Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Warrior View Post
      Any news from forbiddenplanet.com in the UK for shipping on figures yet ?. Want to know if I need to save Christmas funds for Venkman or can I spend it on gifts.

(I have e-mailed them but still waiting).
      I had an email from forbiddenplabet.co.uk saying the 4 pack would be early to mid Jan. Not sure about the singles and this is a different company but should be a similar time.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk
      drfeelgood -
      I put a pre-order in with forbidden planet international (forbiddenplanet.co.uk) for just one figure, however they e-mailed me back late October saying "Unfortunately we have now been informed that this item has been cancelled by our supplier, thus we are unable to obtain any further supplies. Please be assured that any refunds owed will be processed as quickly as possible. We apologise for any disappointment and inconvenience caused. Best regards Jonathan Customer Services " I ended up just buying from a company called uktoyz who should have them in just before Christmas/early new year.
      TheClipperKing -
      magmax -
      I just got my shipping confirmation from thegoodthebadandtherobots that my 4 pack of ghosterbusters should be here tomorrow.

I just checked their site and they got the 3 pack in stock if anyone in the UK is interested.
      sj2106 -
      Quote Originally Posted by magmax View Post
      I just got my shipping confirmation from thegoodthebadandtherobots that my 4 pack of ghosterbusters should be here tomorrow.

I just checked their site and they got the 3 pack in stock if anyone in the UK is interested.
      Thank you so much! I just nabbed it as I'm unsure if and when my four pack will get here.
      BatBrain -
      Got my charged and shipped notice from BBTS! But I’ll be out of town next week.
    1. Creighton -
      Just got charged from BBTS!
      BurningRage -
      Same.
      Tom Day -
      Quote Originally Posted by sj2106 View Post
      Thank you so much! I just nabbed it as I'm unsure if and when my four pack will get here.
      Congratulations - was that a preorder or was it actually in stock?
      Snake Plissken -
      I just saw on TW's main page that these go out Friday.
      sj2106 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Tom Day View Post
      Congratulations - was that a preorder or was it actually in stock?
      Was in stock. I'm paranoid about missing out after reading of some retailers cancelling pre-orders. At least now I'll have the 3 pack and Slimer. If/when I do get my 4 pack in Jan-Feb I'll keep Winston and the police baricade then sell the rest.
  • Hot Toys Reviews

• Other 1/6 Reviews

• Statues/PF/Prop Reviews

• Video Fun with Collectibles