Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
  • Hot Toys Justice League Aquaman

Pre-Order NOW - click the link!
    Hot Toys Justice League Aquaman!

Quickly gaining a buzz with the release of the latest trailer, DC Comics’ forthcoming blockbuster Justice League is hitting the screen in about a month. Aquaman the heir of the Throne of Atlantis, has made a brief appearance in Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice, who has the incredible superpower to commands all sea life. Now, making an official debut in Justice League, Aquaman is recruited by Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince as one of the key members of the unprecedented league to save the planet and fight against the new villain.
    Revealing one of the most mysterious characters in the DC Extended Universe, Hot Toys is thrilled to introduce the 1/6th scale Aquaman collectible figure as a new addition to the Justice League lineup!
    With careful craftsmanship, the 1/6th scale Aquaman is specially crafted based on the appearance of Jason Momoa as Aquaman in Justice League with striking likenesses. Featuring a brand new head sculpt with detailed long hair sculpture, a sophistically tailored gold and black colored full body armor, a Trident, a Atlantean Mother Box ,and a specially designed Justice League themed figure stand.
    United your league with Hot Toys’ Justice League 1/6th scale Aquaman collectible figure now!
    #HotToys #SixthScale #Collectibles #JusticeLeague #DCComics #Aquaman #JasonMomoa

This article was originally published in forum thread: Hot Toys Justice League Aquaman started by Bluevoice View original post
    Comments 95 Comments
      snakeeyes171 -
      That trident better be real metal, or for the price silver. They better give out a bunch of rewards points next week.
      TheBatman -
      Easy pass at $235.. Its the waiting game for this one.
      evenflow -
      Its the only DC figure i really want but no rush to get it.
      nexus -
      Looks good. I'm not seeing Momoa from all angles in the video, but the main photo in the promo looks pretty close. HT has a year to get it perfect. I am planning to have the hair and beard swapped out. So cool to see these iconic characters coming to the screen and being translated into high end figures.
      afattori -
      Figure is a year away from the movie release and more movies will be out and more figures announced. Coming out so far from the movie release is probably killing sales. People see the movie and if they love it are more inclined to make that impulse buy in my opinion. After I saw Rougue one I was ready to buy!!! Then excitement wore off because no figures we're shipping soon or now. Not one Rouge One purchase for me, $$$$$ saved. My 1/6 purchases are way way down and on life support. Just my opinion.
      BurningRage -
      Will wait for coupon.
      Pro Design -
      $235?!?
      ZombieGuy13 -
      For $235....I like it even less now. Lol
      ali032373 -
      out of curiosity, what were you expecting?

cheapest HT figure I can recall for the last few years is a $190 black widow a few yrs back.
      hottoyskyle -
      Yeah it’s a lot of money but it’s the new “average” for hot toys figures now days. I might pre order through a place that won’t due a NRD and see if I still want it a year down the road. Would be sweet to have the JLA along side the AVENGERs
      hottoyskyle -
      The TACTICAL suit is $260
      JMW326 -
      100% on board for this figure but it's so far away from the release date, no rush to order right now. I'll wait and see how many more reward points I get during spooktacular. .
      Futurion -
      License fees guys.
      Chris2k -
      Here we go, we have officially passed the $230 mark for bare-bone figures
      sj2106 -
      Superman will probably be the same price and he comes with even less in the way of accessories.

Here in the UK we are usually paying closer to $300 a figure from local retailers or if you add in the import taxes on ordering from SS. US collectors don't realise how lucky you are.
      paintpot -
      Quote Originally Posted by Nailz View Post
      So you are saying we are getting an algae covered suit?

[emoji23]
      bunnyfreakz -
      Quote Originally Posted by Chris2k View Post
      Here we go, we have officially passed the $230 mark for bare-bone figures
      Black Panther also so barebone and cost $220 already. And BP suit is the most just boring and most bland suit I've ever seen. It's unfortunate, we will never seen HT cost less than $200 even for such barebone one, hard to keep up with it anymore.
      snakeeyes171 -
      Superman should still be 209.00 like the bvs, unless we are getting extra stuff
      SilverStar17 -
      Key word: "should."
      LiLJawa -
      Hot Toys figures are going to continue to climb in price. If you cannot afford them either stop collecting them or get a better paying job.