Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
  • Hot Toys Justice League Aquaman

Pre-Order NOW - click the link!
    Hot Toys Justice League Aquaman!

Quickly gaining a buzz with the release of the latest trailer, DC Comicsí forthcoming blockbuster Justice League is hitting the screen in about a month. Aquaman the heir of the Throne of Atlantis, has made a brief appearance in Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice, who has the incredible superpower to commands all sea life. Now, making an official debut in Justice League, Aquaman is recruited by Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince as one of the key members of the unprecedented league to save the planet and fight against the new villain.
    Revealing one of the most mysterious characters in the DC Extended Universe, Hot Toys is thrilled to introduce the 1/6th scale Aquaman collectible figure as a new addition to the Justice League lineup!
    With careful craftsmanship, the 1/6th scale Aquaman is specially crafted based on the appearance of Jason Momoa as Aquaman in Justice League with striking likenesses. Featuring a brand new head sculpt with detailed long hair sculpture, a sophistically tailored gold and black colored full body armor, a Trident, a Atlantean Mother Box ,and a specially designed Justice League themed figure stand.
    United your league with Hot Toysí Justice League 1/6th scale Aquaman collectible figure now!
    #HotToys #SixthScale #Collectibles #JusticeLeague #DCComics #Aquaman #JasonMomoa

This article was originally published in forum thread: Hot Toys Justice League Aquaman started by Bluevoice View original post
    Comments 203 Comments
      perminder -
      I'm only going to be getting cyborg, flash and aquaman. just finished my trinity. will maybe pick up the ww jl sculpt
      weisun79 -
      Quote Originally Posted by perminder View Post
      I'm only going to be getting cyborg, flash and aquaman. just finished my trinity. will maybe pick up the ww jl sculpt
      I think I'll do the same..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
      GaryPool -
      I'm not sure what I'll pick up, definitely the new Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman. I actually really like Aquaman from the Injustice games and this one seems similar so I think I'll really like him, love the suit, I think the figure will be really imposing. Just really unsure of Flash and Cyborg at the moment.

Hoping the film will be great, I really like this universe and think it'll be such a shame to see it go down the drain. Batman was great, I remember amongst all the hate when BvS came out that for the most part universally people agreed Batman was done really well.
      abake -
      I don't think I'll get the JL versions of Superman and Batman, maybe WW for the new head sculpt, and I think I'll try to get Aquaman and Flash, as I like the characters. Not really interested in Cyborg.
      xb24 -
      I'm planning to get this but is Hot Toys aware of the sticky suits that ruin the figure? And are they doing something about it? I plan to pose this with him holding the trident but I'm concerned about his suit sticking.
      Drawbak -
      Quote Originally Posted by MedievaL View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by Drawbak View Post
      This suit reminds me of Solarlord (Who also carries an oversized sharp weapon) - first version.
      I don't suppose there's any fans of Hong Kong comics here? Despite the amount of Hong Kong toys we buy.
      I used to read this series
      Ah-ha! One person! Cool. I used to pick up random issues in Chinatown, New York.
      Can we hijack this thread to talk about Solarlord now? Great designs in that comic. Really cool blend of Eastern /HK WuXia style with western super heroes.

I never saw that part where he gets the blue and grey suit. Going by the covers, I gather bad guys beat him down and he leveled up to the blue grey suit around issue 5 or 6?

Do you know of a translatable site with summaries? I can't find much in English.
      Drawbak -
      Oh snap. I just remembered -- that Solarlord comic -- also had a speedster with a winged helmet who was surrounded by lightning ...

Attachment 375598
      Attachment 375597
      jmann -
      I still hope they add the neck tattoos
      Johnny Utah -
      The general consensus here and on Facebook is that the head needs serious work. It must be redone.
      JMW326 -
      I actually really like the looks of this figure. Head and all. I had to go ahead and preorder it.
      meanstreak -
      I really enjoyed Aquaman more than I thought. But HT needs to fix the hair and make it lighter.... the figure is not screen accurate.
      Ppk487 -
      Just ordered this after seeing the movie. Hands down my favorite character after superman in this universe.
      Grimlock -
      Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
      The general consensus here and on Facebook is that the head needs serious work. It must be redone.
      Thatís not my consensus. 🤷*♂️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Griff WV -
      Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
      Thatís not my consensus. 🤷*♂️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      I like it, too.

But I'm usually the one saying that it looks like they shrank the person's head to 1/6 scale when others are saying the sculpt looks like a dumpster fire.
      snakeeyes171 -
      His head needs to be wider and hair needs work, and the eyes are not right
      Futurion -
      I hope they will redo this. I really hope for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      JMW326 -
      After seeing the movie I'm glad I have this on order. I really liked the character and think the figure looks great.
      spindrift -
      Yeah he was just fine in the film- wasn't just a comedy gimmick I feared from just the trailers
      Hoody999 -
      Best bit was when he was sitting on something. That was pretty funny and unexpected !
      jacerc130 -
      Quote Originally Posted by spindrift View Post
      Yeah he was just fine in the film- wasn't just a comedy gimmick I feared from just the trailers
      I agree. I just hope HT tweaks the sculpt some. Especially the hair, it should be more blonde from about half way down.