Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
  • Hot Toys Justice League Aquaman

Pre-Order NOW - click the link!
    Hot Toys Justice League Aquaman!

Quickly gaining a buzz with the release of the latest trailer, DC Comics’ forthcoming blockbuster Justice League is hitting the screen in about a month. Aquaman the heir of the Throne of Atlantis, has made a brief appearance in Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice, who has the incredible superpower to commands all sea life. Now, making an official debut in Justice League, Aquaman is recruited by Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince as one of the key members of the unprecedented league to save the planet and fight against the new villain.
    Revealing one of the most mysterious characters in the DC Extended Universe, Hot Toys is thrilled to introduce the 1/6th scale Aquaman collectible figure as a new addition to the Justice League lineup!
    With careful craftsmanship, the 1/6th scale Aquaman is specially crafted based on the appearance of Jason Momoa as Aquaman in Justice League with striking likenesses. Featuring a brand new head sculpt with detailed long hair sculpture, a sophistically tailored gold and black colored full body armor, a Trident, a Atlantean Mother Box ,and a specially designed Justice League themed figure stand.
    United your league with Hot Toys’ Justice League 1/6th scale Aquaman collectible figure now!
    #HotToys #SixthScale #Collectibles #JusticeLeague #DCComics #Aquaman #JasonMomoa

This article was originally published in forum thread: Hot Toys Justice League Aquaman started by Bluevoice View original post
    Comments 203 Comments
      sj2106 -
      Quote Originally Posted by jedijim3002 View Post
      Exactly. It usually goes like this.

Prototype shown
      1) Hey look! A new figure! Shiny! Looks good! I like it! I want that on my shelf!

Waiting for preorder
      2) When will it go up for preorder? Can’t wait to get this! Need it now!

Up for preorder/price shown
      3) Whoa! Way overpriced! (Nit pick it to death to justify not wanting to shell out standard price tag)

In hand pics
      4) Ok looks great in hand! Awesome figure! Now I’ll buy it if it’s not sold out.
      Well summed up.

Glad I got my pre-order in, he's gonna have great shelf presence alongside the rest of the league.
      weisun79 -
      I just want to complete my JL set....
      I think I am a sucker for HT now.. hahahaha
      Griff WV -

Prototype shown
      1) Hey look! A new figure! Shiny! Looks good! I like it! I want that on my shelf!

Waiting for preorder

3) Whoa! Way overpriced! (Nit pick it to death to justify not wanting to shell out standard price tag)

In hand pics
      4) Ok looks great in hand! Awesome figure! Now I’ll buy it if it’s not sold out.
      Pretty much nailed it. Remember all the complaining about the BvS Batman? Now look at the prices for it and the SS Batman.
      snakeeyes171 -
      Now everyone had a reason to complain about the bvs Batman prototype, the fatness
      Hoody999 -
      Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes171 View Post
      Now everyone had a reason to complain about the bvs Batman prototype, the fatness
      Exactly.

Attachment 374501
      SilverStar17 -
      Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes171 View Post
      The BvS Batman went from Fatman to Buttman, in more ways than one.
      Griff WV -
      And it turned out epic and costs a fortune on the secondary market.
      SilverStar17 -
      That it did and yes it does.
      weisun79 -
      But it turned out fine....
      TheBatman -
      Too bad BvS WW turned out awful. Here's to hoping JL works out fine for every character.
      Bardoon -

Prototype shown

Waiting for preorder

In hand pics
      Don't forget!

Sold Out & Ridiculously Overpriced on the Secondary market
      5) Hey guys! I missed on the HT (fill-in-the-blank) figure! Anyone got one lower than EvilBay prices? (Mostly cause you just didn't pre-order for one of the above reasons)
      Grimlock -
      Quote Originally Posted by TheBatman View Post
      Too bad BvS WW turned out awful. Here's to hoping JL works out fine for every character.
      I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not... [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      TheBatman -
      I make a good technical salesman.
      bnagra32 -
      i had to get this, day 5 pre order lol
      Drawbak -
      This suit reminds me of Solarlord (Who also carries an oversized sharp weapon) - first version.

Attachment 375113

I don't suppose there's any fans of Hong Kong comics here? Despite the amount of Hong Kong toys we buy.
      weisun79 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Drawbak View Post
      This suit reminds me of Solarlord (Who also carries an oversized sharp weapon) - first version.

Attachment 375113

I don't suppose there's any fans of Hong Kong comics here? Despite the amount of Hong Kong toys we buy.

Wow. HK ver of Aquaman
      MedievaL -
      Quote Originally Posted by Drawbak View Post

I used to read this series
      bnagra32 -
      batman, aquaman and now flash, 3 down, few more to go
      jacerc130 -
      WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      sj2106 -
      Quote Originally Posted by bnagra32 View Post
      batman, aquaman and now flash, 3 down, few more to go
      Supes, WW, Cyborg, the other Bats and hopefully a couple more still to be shown. At this stage I'm still only committed to getting Aquman, The Flash and Cyborg but if I love the movie, might try and get them all. Sadly would have to sell some stuff first. Fingers crossed the movie does well.