Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
  • 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Click the link! Buy now!
    Pre-order the Hot Toys Spider-Man Homecoming Deluxe 1:6 figure!

The 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Deluxe Version) Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Spider-Man in Spider-Man: Homecoming
    - Newly developed interchangeable head sculpt with authentic likeness of Tom Holland as Peter Parker
    - Four (4) pairs of interchangeable Spider-Man eye pieces that can create numerous combinations of expressions
    - Newly developed body with 30 points of articulation
    - Approximately 28.5 cm tall
    - Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands with black cobweb pattern including:
    - One (1) pair of fists
    - One (1) pair of relaxed hands
    - One (1) pair of palms for cobweb shooting
    - One (1) pair of palms for cobweb swinging
    - One (1) pair of open hands
    - Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
    - One (1) newly developed red and blue colored Spider-Man suit embossed with grayish black trims, cobweb pattern and black spider emblem on chest
    - One (1) pair of red-color boots embossed with grayish black cobweb pattern
    - One (1) pair of magnetic web-wings
    - One (1) blue zip-up hoodie***
    - One (1) yellow blazer with badge***

Accessories:
    - One (1) Spider-Man mask (not wearable on figure)
    - One (1) Vulture’s helmet (not wearable on figure)***
    - One (1) open spider web effect accessory
    - Five (5) strings of spider web in different shapes and lengths, attachable to the web-shooters
    - One (1) beige backpack
    - One (1) pair of headphone
    - One (1) Science textbook
    - Two (2) piece of Spider Signal stickers
    - Dynamic figure stand with Spider-Man nameplate and the movie logo

*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version

Artists:
    - Head Sculpted by Yulli
    - 3D Design by Da-hye, Kim
    - Painted by E-Lee
    - Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

This article was originally published in forum thread: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure started by Hologram AI View original post
    Comments 668 Comments
      DVD1 -
      Pre-ordered as soon as I was told it is coming out.
      The Deluxe version of course !! Haha
      When I saw the pic of Spidey with the web wings... wow. Really looking forward to this guy.
      Cammo -
      I really don't understand why people aren't sure of getting the DX or regular release. It's 20 EUR/USD and you have year to save for it.
      One can even wait for a coupon that will make the price difference go away. Summer Sales Codes, Black Friday, Christmas codes, remember?
      subzro -
      Quote Originally Posted by imaI2EAPEi2 View Post
      What I meant was this figure makes him look like a grown man because of the height when he is a lot shorter. Garfield had some height to him so the figure from asm2 looks fine. This one will look off when he is thors height ��
      HT AoU Thor is about an inch taller than this (according to the specs). He is closer to height of BW than anyone else.
      chewblacca -
      Seeing how he's a teen shouldn't he be on the Marty Mcfly body?
      Mike86 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Malgus View Post
      I prefer it this way. The people who want more stuff pay more instead of forcing everyone to pay more.
      The exclusives used to be the same price and like I said The Vulture's helmet is something that seems like it would have been an exclusive item in the past. It seems like they don't really do exclusives very often anymore and are doing more of these deluxe editions to make you pay more for a few extras.
      Leon 911 -
      20 bucks is hardly anything for extras (that too 3 things). its better to have extras for 20 bucks than a regular figure for 230 ish.. i would understand if the difference was 50 bucks or so.
      Leon 911 -
      Quote Originally Posted by subzro View Post
      6 years and 110 figures for me.............

But no spidey yet and i like how this one looks.
      4 years and 97 figures later... but includes some hefty customs as well... i need counseling...i am on 2 a month.. but i did sell some so thats the relieving part
      chewblacca -
      I have about 30 figures. The only ones I've sold is the DKR cat woman and traded a T2 terminator for a mark 4 iron man.
      PopCultKid -
      Looks great so far and I'm sure improvements will be made. But that wait is crazy! A year and a half???

This movie better be earth shattering
      Danny-Boy -
      Ordered the regular. I absolutely hate accessories. So much so that I wish they offered a bare bones figure for cheaper. The deluxe accessories here remind me of the amazing spider-man 2 jacket, scarf and beanie.
      Lucid Enigma -
      Quote Originally Posted by Cammo View Post
      I really don't understand why people aren't sure of getting the DX or regular release. It's 20 EUR/USD and you have year to save for it.
      One can even wait for a coupon that will make the price difference go away. Summer Sales Codes, Black Friday, Christmas codes, remember?
      Yeah, that's what, 0.40 a week
      nikgrid -
      Did they ever do an Amazing Spider-man 2 figure? That suit was the best! The movie wasn't though.
      Sevreed -
      You know, it's nuts that this will take so long considering this is the same suit we saw in Civil War with extra accessories. How long have they been working on this figure already?
      ironwez20 -
      Quote Originally Posted by nikgrid View Post
      Did they ever do an Amazing Spider-man 2 figure? That suit was the best! The movie wasn't though.
      Yes it was the most sought after figure of that year.
      The Jerker -
      BBTS preorders are sold out. Of course it's due to no deposit needed but curious to see how this plays out. I though the ASM 2 figure would be enough for me but ended up ordering this guy as well.
      IndyMOS -
      My guess for the long wait is that they couldn't start working on him until they had the license to Homecoming. I know for other figures like Hasbro's Marvel Legends that there were restrictions to making Spidey figures from CW, like he could only come in a set with other figures. HT may not have had the license to him at the time for CW.
      spoophmaniac -
      Quote Originally Posted by parrasmaniac View Post
      uhmmm this looks like a tribute.

Attachment 346918
      This is going to be the way I pose this figure in my display. I will add my Hot Toys Stan Lee as the person Spidey is carrying so it looks closer to the cover.
      I may even add Stan holding or reading a miniature of the same comic that inspired the pose.

thank you parrasmaniac for the idea.
      subzro -
      Quote Originally Posted by spoophmaniac View Post
      This is going to be the way I pose this figure in my display. I will add my Hot Toys Stan Lee as the person Spidey is carrying so it looks closer to the cover.
      I may even add Stan holding or reading a miniature of the same comic that inspired the pose.

thank you parrasmaniac for the idea.
      Looking forward to seeing it........................................someday
      Centrocal -
      Hi Res pg 68 post #673