Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
  • 2016 SSF Figure of the Year Photo Contest

The Contest: Post your best picture of ANY of the top 3 winners. Winner will be chosen by Xipotec and Brainiac. I will donate a prize to the best overall picture, and Brainiac mentioned he might be willing to donate a prize as well (currently I can only ship to US,but maybe can work something out if your outside US). If that is so we will choose a second place winner. (anyone else who can donate a prize it would be nice to have a 3rd place winner as well.

Winners will be chosen the last day of February and announced soon after.

GOOD LUCK!

GOLD : MMS 342 BATMAN from BATMAN VERSUS SUPERMAN : DAWN OF JUSTICE

SILVER: NECA TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES : DONATELLO

BRONZE : QMX STAR TREK : CAPTAIN JAMES TIBERIUS KIRK
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 2016 SSF Figure of the Year Photo Contest started by xipotec View original post
    Comments 62 Comments
      jedibear -
      A real impressive figure from HT here...
      [IMG][/IMG]
      markwhalla -
      Here's some pics from my IG gallery. Hope you find them interesting.

Ghöst -
      Is this still going on or can i not enter?
      xipotec -
      CONTEST CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      xipotec -
      Just waiting on Brainiac to choose his winner.....then we will announce the winners!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      xipotec -

This was a really hard choice.....you guys took some excellent shots....

I picked this one because it uses 2 of the top 10 figures...great composition, and its funny as hell.....

Sending you a PM Hunterdnrc for you address for the prize.........

Brainiac has vansished...when he gets here he will pick another winner!
      Hunterdnrc -
      Thank you guys!
      Ghöst -
      is there supposed to be a 2nd winner or runner up?
      xipotec -
      Yes, Brainiac was suppose to choose but hes been MIA. I guess I will choose a second if he does not show up soon....hopefully hes doing ok and nothing serious has happened......just have to find a suitable prize in my cache...

Pro Design -
      Quote Originally Posted by xipotec View Post
      Yes, Brainiac was suppose to choose but hes been MIA. I guess I will choose a second if he does not show up soon....hopefully hes doing ok and nothing serious has happened......just have to find a suitable prize in my cache...

He mentioned in his picture thread that he's battling cancer and doing rounds of chemo... hopefully all is well.
      fistfulmetal -
      Quote Originally Posted by Pro Design View Post
      He mentioned in his picture thread that he's battling cancer and doing rounds of chemo... hopefully all is well.
      Oh man. I hope he's well.
      Hunterdnrc -
      Hope everything is okay, Brainiac is a great guy. Sent you a PM as well xipotec.
      ZombieGuy13 -
      Yeah...hope everything is well with Brainiac. One cool cat! Been very friendly ever since I join this forum.
      xipotec -
      I had no idea......prayers and thoughts guys.....
      Ghöst -
      very worrying. He was nice nd made me a sigg and all I did was ask. someone should start a thread or maybe a member knows him
      Brainiac -

I'm on mobile right now but I'll pick a winner first thing Sorry for the delay or if I worried anyone, Thanks for the kind messages freaks
      Chiefrocka -
      Yay Brainy is back
      Brainiac -
      Quote Originally Posted by Chiefrocka View Post
      Yay Brainy is back

Brainiac -
      So regarding my choice for the winner of this contest, well it was a tough decision. First of all a big Thank you to Xipotec for creating the thread Always nice seeing Freaks give back to an awesome community and another big Thank you to everyone who entered the contest

Now for my winner, I narrowed it down to 3 photos:

A really difficult decision because I liked all three a lot, congrats guys and in the end I went with putting the names into a random generator which chose Roy Visser as the winner with his very gothic sharp image of Bats

For the prize, Roy can choose any one of the following Batman POPs

ZombieGuy13 -
      Congrats on the winners. . Thanks Xipotec for creating this awesome thread and Brainiac being a wingman. Lol. Fantastic job fellas.