Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
  • Star Ace 1:6 - Michael Gambon Dumbledore - Harry Potter

PRODUCT SPECIFICATION

PRODUCT CODE SA0023
    PRODUCT NAME ALBLUS DUMBLEDORE II
    SCALE 1/6 SCALE (APPROX. 31 CM HEIGHT)
    SERIES MY FAVOURITE MOVIE SERIES

The 1/6th scale Albus Dumbledore II (Michael Gambon) collectible figure features:
    -1/6th scale body, approximately 31 cm tall with 30 points of articulation
    -Fully realized authentic likeness of Michael Gambon as Albus Dumbledore in the movie "Harry Potter and The Order of The Pheonix" with accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture.
    -Each head sculpt is especially hand-painted, with rooted hair and sculpted beard.

PARTS
    Three (3) interchangeable hands including:
    -One pair of open hands
    -One right hand for holding his wand

COSTUME
    -Wizard hat
    -Wizard robes
    -Inner gown
    -Grey trousers
    -Grey shoes

ACCESSORIES
    - Silver Eyeglasses
    -The Elder Wand
    -Great Hall podium with 8 LED light up candles (Batteries not included).
    -Rings x 2

FIGURE STAND
    -Black figure stand with Harry Potter movie logo and waist clip.

RELEASE DATE: Q1, 2017

SA0023 - Albus Dumbledore II

US$259.00

**PROTOTYPE SHOWN, FINAL PRODUCT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT
    **PRODUCT DETAILS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE

HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & TM Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD : TM & © WBEI. J.K.
    ROWLING’S WIZARDING WORLDTM J. K. Rowling and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s16)
    © 2016 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

This article was originally published in forum thread: Star Ace 1:6 - Michael Gambon Dumbledore - Harry Potter started by QuiGonFishing View original post
    Comments 45 Comments
      Underworld54 -
      Goodness gracious he looks superb. Another winner from Star Ace.
      BagginsOfBagEnd -
      Oh my, that looks so good! Will definitely have to order this one!!
      Manannin -
      He's a definite for me, looks great! Some of the poses are a little odd looking but that doesn't detract from the figure! Q1 2017 too, I hope it stays on track.

Only extra I would have liked would be the black cursed hand (but I guess that's why he isn't a HBP version). I will be picking up an extra hand and making a custom one I think
      Keegan -
      Looks really nice! Sculpt is killer and the stitching on the robes is outstanding. Wouldn't mind seeing him without his hat to see the rooting. And there's some funky photochop happening on those wrists but I assume it will be a regular joint in hand so ok.

Attachment 310560
      DarthTrafford -
      Instant PO when BBTS puts him up!
      The Mike -

Looks really good, although I might get the Harris one and just be done with it. I'm really looking forward to Fantastic Beasts so I'm stalling in getting too deep into the Potter line.
      nexus -
      Looks fantastic.
      Soleax -
      Quote Originally Posted by DarthTrafford View Post
      Instant PO when BBTS puts him up!
      Already up at One Sixth Outfitters.
      https://www.onesixthoutfitters.com/c...-star-ace-toys
      Star Puffs -
      Even though I liked Harris better in the role, something about the SA figure just didn't feel right.

I think this figure works as a figure more and is a definite purchase.
      Johnny Utah -
      Looks fantastic. Stuff like this makes me excited for their Tarantino figures.
      cmiller99 -
      Looks great to me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mike View Post
      Worst character betrayal in the film series.
      Nenya -
      Quote Originally Posted by The Mike View Post
      Looks really good, although I might get the Harris one and just be done with it. I'm really looking forward to Fantastic Beasts so I'm stalling in getting too deep into the Potter line.
      Thing is, who knows how much they're gonna do Fantastic Beasts-wise? I'd like figures of damn near every character in that movie, but my fear is they'll be stopping after Newt.

I thought Gambon was often a terrible Dumbledore. Much too angry. Still, I'll be buying this figure. ROFL.
      cmiller99 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Nenya View Post
      Thing is, who knows how much they're gonna do Fantastic Beasts-wise? I'd like figures of damn near every character in that movie, but my fear is they'll be stopping after Newt.
      I didn't particularly care for the movie, so maybe my cynicism is influenced by that, but I can't see the line going very far at the moment. The hype window has now well and truly passed us by. I expect Newt but no more.
      Underworld54 -
      Timewalkertoys has him up for preorder as well.
      Nenya -
      Quote Originally Posted by cmiller99 View Post
      I didn't particularly care for the movie, so maybe my cynicism is influenced by that, but I can't see the line going very far at the moment. The hype window has now well and truly passed us by. I expect Newt but no more.
      I kinda agree, which sucks for me personally, since I liked the movie better than most of the HP movies (though not the books).
      DarthTrafford -
      How come both TimewalkerToys and BBTS both say QRT 2 of 2017 but the info from Star Ace says QRT 1?
      BagginsOfBagEnd -
      Quote Originally Posted by Nenya View Post

I thought Gambon was often a terrible Dumbledore. Much too angry. Still, I'll be buying this figure. ROFL.
      Yeah I'd like to know as well...I saw the film yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'll be getting Newt regardless of how far they go into the line though.
      Entropy -
      Put in my preorder for this guy, likely my last Potter verse figure. I prefer Harris but like this costume and podium more than the previous purple robes with Fawkes so I picked a Harris head and will just swap them out.
    1. Creighton -
      Looks pretty awesome!
      KerotanFrog -
      Got my preorder in. I always loved Gambon's Dumbledore. He was old and wise, yet badass. After him and Voldemort, I'll only need final duel Harry.