Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
  • 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Click the link! Buy now!
    Hot Toys 1/6 - Daredevil up for pre-order!

Marvel's Daredevil, the first of a wave of planned Netflix shows based on Marvel Comics characters, has raised the bar high for superhero adaptations on television. The dark, gritty drama has been a triumph with audiences and critics alike, thanks in no small part to its more down-to-earth portrayal of its protagonist, Matt Murdock, a blind man who fights crime as a lawyer by day and a masked vigilante by night. Armed with little more than his heightened senses and superb martial arts skills, the Man Without Fear is as vulnerable as he is awesome in his daring endeavors to uphold justice in the notorious Hell's Kitchen neighborhood of New York City.

After two successful seasons, the acclaimed series is hailed as one of the very best on TV today, and fans will surely be filled with excitement now that Hot Toys is creating the 1/6th scale collectible figure for Daredevil!

The screen-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock / Daredevil in Season 2. It features a newly developed head sculpt with 2 interchangeable facial expressions, a meticulously tailored Daredevil suit, the Billy Club in extended and nunchaku modes, and a specially designed figure stand with character backdrop.

What are you waiting for? Just order your Daredevil collectible figure now!

This article was originally published in forum thread: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure started by Hologram AI View original post
    Comments 1795 Comments
      The Mike -
      Quote Originally Posted by The Buffinator View Post
      So the product code for this is TMS003, which I assume stands for Television Masterpiece Series. Have there been other TMS figures announced, or is this a clue that we're definitely getting Punisher as well? Not sure what the other one would be...
      I would imagine that Frank would take a slot either TMS002 or TMS001 but that leave me wondering who would be the other missing? I wonder if it'll be another DD look maybe from earlier in the series?

No exclusive means I'll take my time in ordering and I really do like it but I was hoping for a Matt sculpt to come with it
      jedijim3002 -
      Quote Originally Posted by xmentoysplease View Post
      What is SB?
      Secret Base. Hot Toys Flagship Store front in Hong Kong.
      DarthTrafford -
      Used reward points.
      Got him for under $200!
      guy66657 -
      Quote Originally Posted by The Mike View Post
      I would imagine that Frank would take a slot either TMS002 or TMS001 but that leave me wondering who would be the other missing? I wonder if it'll be another DD look maybe from earlier in the series?

No exclusive means I'll take my time in ordering and I really do like it but I was hoping for a Matt sculpt to come with it
      Interesting, TMS.

Part of me is hoping TMS001 or 002 is Black Suit Matt or Civvie Matt or even Season 1 Daredevil.

Wasn't Civvie Steve with STRIKE Suit Cap two pack separate MMS' as well?
      ZombieGuy13 -
      Order! now we wait.
      IronManny -
      They have had TV show figures in the past. I used to own their Prison Break figures.
      Gambus Kahn -
      Why is there two completely different release dates? On Big Bad Toy Store it says 3rd quarter 2016, and on Sideshow it says June-Sept 2017. How could there be a 7-8 month differences between the two sites, unless somebody made a mistake.
      darthkush -
      I plan on preordering this. The price isn't too bad and it's a great likeness of a character I really want. Winning all over the place. I am very curious about the TMS thing. Who are the other two? Will there be more?
      IronManny -
      Quote Originally Posted by darthkush View Post
      I plan on preordering this. The price isn't too bad and it's a great likeness of a character I really want. Winning all over the place. I am very curious about the TMS thing. Who are the other two? Will there be more?
      Prison Break figures from forever ago.
      King T'Challa -
      TMS001 is probably Romero Joker and TMS002 Punisher or that EX 66 Batman variant.
      franpincho -
      BBTS'd!

$5 shipping, double boxed (not that I give a damn) and no NRD BS.

If not improved, I'll just cancel.
      kojirex20 -
      Quote Originally Posted by The Mike View Post

Could be Elektra, or Kingpin
      goatchumby -
      PO @ AlterEgo with rewards. Now the effort begins to get this guy expensed
      ArtDamage -
      Quote Originally Posted by franpincho View Post
      BBTS'd!

$5 shipping, double boxed (not that I give a damn) and no NRD BS.

If not improved, I'll just cancel.
      Placed my order with BBTS for this as well. First time ordering from them.
      Bjjer -
      PO from BBTS. looking foward to this release
      ApeManRyan -
      Looks pretty good but the likeness isn't 100% and doesn't look like Charlie. Price isn't bad. I'll be waiting for Bernthal Punisher.
      a-dev -
      I didn't realise so much of his nose is visible out the bottom of the mask. Is that accurate?
      Motuxmen -
      Quote Originally Posted by a-dev View Post
      I didn't realise so much of his nose is visible out the bottom of the mask. Is that accurate?

Yep

Attachment 294810
      hbhf -
      Quote Originally Posted by a-dev View Post
      Yup.

IronManny -
      Quote Originally Posted by King T'Challa View Post
      TMS001 is probably Romero Joker and TMS002 Punisher or that EX 66 Batman variant.
      They were Prison Break figures from about 6 years ago.