Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
  • Killer Croc Premium Format Figure

Click the link! Buy now!
    Killer Croc Premium Format Figure up for pre-order!

Killer Croc might not be the brightest villain to ever grace the pages of DC Comics, but he is one of the toughest and most brutal. Constantly stepping up against Batman, and occasionally other super-villains, Killer Croc is as formidable an opponent as he is a statue.

Sideshow’s Killer Croc Premium Format™ Figure captures the physicality and anger that DC collectors expect from this misshapen villain. Poised to stomp through the sewers, Croc’s feet are kicking up a splash as a rat scurries around him. Clad in weathered fabric pants and rope belt, one gets an idea that his is a man or beast that has been living rough on the edge.

The Sideshow exclusive version of the Killer Croc Premium Format™ Figure features a swap-out portrait that is far more crocodilian in appearance.

Expected to Ship
    Aug 2017 - Oct 2017
    License
    DC Comics
    Scale
    Premium Format™ Figure
    Manufacturer
    Sideshow Collectibles
    Product Size
    18.5" H (469.9mm) x 13.5" W (342.9mm) x 19.5" L (495.3mm)*
    Tabletop View »
    Product Weight
    18.50 lbs (8.39 kg)*
    Dimensional Weight
    TBD
    Int'l Dim. Weight
    TBD
    Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more »
    Product Sku
    UPC
    Artists:

Pablo Viggiano (Sculpt)
    Alfred Paredes (Sculpt)
    Adam Smith (Mold & Cast)
    Steve Riojas (Paint)
    Kat Sapene (Paint)
    Tim Hanson (Costume Fabrication)
    The Sideshow Design and Development Team
    BATMAN and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics. (s16)

Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.

SRP $519.99
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Killer Croc Premium Format Figure started by BurningRage View original post
    Comments 99 Comments
      Darklord Dave -
      Click the link! Buy now!
      Killer Croc Premium Format Figure up for pre-order!
      Medusoid -
      Offering free shipping and double rewards seems to be happening more often lately. They must be desperate for people to order directly from them.
      SteelerSteve7 -
      Ordered, inching closer and closer to a free prime 1 statue with these reward points
      m.c.d.spargo -
      Had to pull the trigger on this one. I usually wait for the ES to be announced before ordering, but Sideshow baited me in with the free shipping and double rewards. I really hope they keep the ES for the exclusive under a thousand. Remember to use the link when ordering to support the forum.
      Collectorcol -
      Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
      Free shipping/double RP
      Quote Originally Posted by Medusoid View Post
      Offering free shipping and double rewards seems to be happening more often lately. They must be desperate for people to order directly from them.
      Free U.S shipping.
      afattori -
      Free shipping +double rewards + awesome exclusive head=day 1 preorder
      afattori -
      Quote Originally Posted by m.c.d.spargo View Post
      Had to pull the trigger on this one. I usually wait for the ES to be announced before ordering, but Sideshow baited me in with the free shipping and double rewards. I really hope they keep the ES for the exclusive under a thousand. Remember to use the link when ordering to support the forum.
      Attachment 286719
      DirEnGrey -
      Woohoo, so excited for this one! Preordered
      m.c.d.spargo -
      Quote Originally Posted by afattori View Post
      They got me.
      BrandonJF -
      Quote Originally Posted by filip629 View Post
      Well, in fairness, that's kinda an apples to oranges comparison even though it's the same character. P1's Croc is based off a video game design while SSC's Croc is inspired by the characters classic comic look. I'm personally not digging the EX but it's there for peeps that do. I do think his more human looking head looks great and when displayed on him, the PF looks fantastic. Any Arkham game Croc is going to look significantly different than a comic based one. I can understand if you like his Arkham look better, but that's not what SSC was going for with this PF.
      I don't know about that. The humanoid head version of Sideshow's Croc doesn't really look like it's inspired by anything that came before it. I guess it's closest to the animated series maybe. That video game design P1 is using is closer to a classic Croc (he originally had a more human shape with reptilian skin) than Sideshow's. Sideshow looks like they decided to come up with their own take on the character.... kinda like what they did with Green Goblin. That's not BAD or anything (personally, I think I prefer Sideshow's design), but I'm sure not going to identify this look from any specific comic/show.

The EX head definitely resembles his later looks, but I don't think it looks great with the body/pose.
      Drakul -
      Well I'm not sure i'm biting at that price...
      I know with free shipping and double RP it's more $450 than $510 but I guess psychologically it just makes it harder for me to pull the trigger. I'll probably save the money for Bane and more iconic villains like Two-Face and Scarecrow.
      nexus -
      Great looking statue. Really like the change-o head. Reminds me of Rhino. Didn't realize there was free shipping and double RPs, so that's a nice bonus even though the thing is over $500. I really wish they would show it with Batman for scale comparison. I think the character has been drawn at all kinds of heights, but would be nice if it's at least 7' scale.
      Mr. Green -
      Pablo Viggiano (Sculpt) is one reason why this sculpt is awesome. Wish they allow him to make more Hulk.
      izeroi -
      That EX head is great looking! Overall everything looks well done on this one.
      Scareb -
      The day has come that I never thought would happen. I won one of the sideshow contests you do on the website and I won Croc.
      Mr. Nice Guy -
      Dude! That's awesome. Congrats!
      BurningRage -
      I demand to win Bane.
      SDguy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Scareb View Post
      The day has come that I never thought would happen. I won one of the sideshow contests you do on the website and I won Croc.
      Wow!! So awesome!
      AC_808 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Scareb View Post
      You lucky bastard!

Congrats on the win!
      CASC -
      Croc is only 18.5 inches tall, so short. I am on the fence right now because of the price and the size. Anybody else feel like this should be bigger?
      Attachment 286824