Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
  • Sideshow is giving away a life-size Terminator endoskeleton!

ThinkGeek and Sideshow Collectibles have joined forces to give Terminator fans a chance at prizes that are bigger than skynet! One grand prize winner will win the impressive T-800 Endoskeleton Version 2.0 Life-Size Figure, which captures every detail of this machine of the future – a prize valued at $6,000! One Runner-up winner will walk away with a ThinkGeek prize pack worth over $900!

Sideshow Endo Giveaway!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Sideshow is giving away a life-size Terminator endoskeleton! started by Darklord Dave View original post
    Comments 36 Comments
      GeneralZodLives -
      Quote Originally Posted by Collectorcol View Post
      Would look great with your Genisys 1:1
      Can you imagine the two of them displayed together? Plus it'd be nice to not have to shell out several thousand dollars for another one.
      Vitus -
      If I win a second one I'll have to paint the inside of my house gray with some ash texture
      ascello -
      I'm pretty sure I'm going to be the winner of this grand prizeI'm going to start clearing out some space in the corner of my man cave tonight
      BurningRage -
      I never won a contest so I should win this one
      Vitus -
      I never win stuff like this until I won a PacRim Knifehead statue, bluray and $50 coupon a last year. I sold it sealed and someone got a good price!
      Malgus -
      Since I never ever won anything I think this will be my first win.
      67L88Stingray -
      I would actually keep this if I won, trying for years with contests and no luck so now would be a good time
      azurepred -
      I wonder if you won something like this and it has QC issues, what would happen.
      67L88Stingray -
      Quote Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
      I wonder if you won something like this and it has QC issues, what would happen.
      10% credit
      Collectorcol -
      It's already a returned item
      67L88Stingray -
      Probably, but at least it would be worth fixing.
      ApeManRyan -
      I entered but I don't think I'll win.
      mr.thrifty -
      .... Still entered though...
      snoop101 -
      This would be such an incredible piece to win, A $6000 dollar collectible from one of the best sci-fi movies ever made? Count me in. I don't think ive ever even won a $10 dollar prize though.
      Vitus -
      I did think that when I won knifehead. Everyones that ordered was shipping except mine. I was thinking they were waiting for a return
      But it came sealed. But that's chump change compared to this
      marker2037 -
      Entered.
      FlyAndFight -
      Quote Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
      Sideshow would make you smash it up with a hammer, take and send pictures to them, and THEN they would ship you a replacement...
      FlyAndFight -
      And I would LOVE to win this contest!
      67L88Stingray -
      Quote Originally Posted by FlyAndFight View Post
      And I would LOVE to win this contest!
      I would love it more
      dan.scott -
      I have the life size SS endo, and I can guarantee that is better than the hot toys glorified CC 75lbs life size Endo with the stick up its ass.
      I hope someone here wins it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk