Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
  • Chaos of Cthulhu -A cool new game - kickstarter goal achieved!

Most of you should remember "SideshowDusty" and her hubby Travis Watkins (who used to do video and such for Sideshow).

Well, they've started their own gaming company (called Imp House) and today opened a Kickstarter with a very cool-looking Lovecraft inspired game called "CHAOS OF CTHULHU"!

Check it out, and help them with a Pledge if you can: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...hu/description

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...hu/description
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Help Dusty & Travis (former Sideshow) Kickstart their awesome Cthulu game!! started by IrishJedi View original post
    Comments 15 Comments
      devilof76 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
      Dang, it ends April 15th But, if it gets funded that means it will be available at retail as soon as it's produced (probably around Sept 2015)...and then you can buy it off Amazon
      I was gonna pledge for a Mininomicon.

But I suppose just buying it from amazon will free up funds to buy the Dr. Grodbort game as well.
      Dusty -
      Quote Originally Posted by Wor-Gar View Post
      Wow! Saw Dusty's name on the front page and just wanted to pop in and say Hi! Hi Dusty! And Hi Travis!

Brings back fun memories.

Best of luck on your project!

Hi Wor-Gar!! So many memories!

And thank you
      IrishJedi -
      Dave posted this to the Front Page??? AWESOME!

outlikealight -
      Awesome! Good luck guys.
      Dusty -
      Thanks, Dave!! Really excited about the campaign. I'm not a big gamer, but I have a lot of fun playing this one. And, fans of Mike Mignola's art style will love the artwork by Daryl Toh...Travis chose him precisely because of his expressionist, stylistic illustrations in the same vein as Mignola's art. See more here: DeviantArt: 403 Forbidden
      Dusty -
      I also thought the Freaks would get a kick out of the apple photo

Attachment 173356
      koon -
      I could do with some Cthulu dice with cool art!
      koon -
      Chaos of Cthulhu. Not sure about the game itself yet, but those dice on its own with the Mignola like artwork were fantastic enough for me to insta-pledge. Cthulhu fans need to know about this, coz those Cthulhu dice are awesome!

Yeah it's a game, but I'm buying it for the cool dice for display, and if there are any Lovecraft fans, it would be grand if you could support them too.
      Darklord Dave -
      This game is coming out! They've achieved the goal - get yours now!
      Dusty -
      Thanks Dave!! Just making sure everyone knows the link for the campaign has changed - this current one is:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...s-of-cthulhu-0

Attachment 207189
      Chapter 2099 -
      Congrats, Dusty and good luck to you guys! This looks awesome!
      Chapter 2099 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
      I also thought the Freaks would get a kick out of the apple photo

Attachment 173356

Oh, Sideshow Apple...how I have missed thee.
      Wor-Gar -
      Great news!!! Congratulations!
      koonfasa -
      These dice are neat!

I was playing with these and Cthulhu was summoned on the South Park I was watching.

Now I have a dice collection...
      koonfasa -