Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Sideshow Freaks
  • Mandalorian Helmet - Anovos or eFX?

This article was originally published in forum thread: Mandalorian Helmet - Anovos or eFX? started by Darklord Dave View original post
    Comments 6 Comments
      Shaun & Ed Fan -
      Cool video thanks for sharing.
      I didn’t know the Sideshow posing guy had his own channel.
      Centurion -
      He didn't talk about the efx version using gold-colored louvers on the back of the helmet as one of the differences.

I was hoping he would indicate in which episode it was colored like that.
      mcautographs -
      Thank you for the video. Was thinking of adding one of these to my helmet collection. Was leaning towards Anavos (though I know never to order directly from them). Decisions, decisions.
      DarthAlias -
      I have the eFx and it’s a great helmet. I’m a helmet collector and this one fits very nicely and uniquely in. I’m a sucker for limited edition and like it’s numbered compared to Anovos.
      j97e1 -
      Quote Originally Posted by DarthAlias View Post
      I have the eFx and it’s a great helmet. I’m a helmet collector and this one fits very nicely and uniquely in. I’m a sucker for limited edition and like it’s numbered compared to Anovos.
      Same here. And - I don't like Anovos as a company. Not that I'm fond of eFX either, so the numbered edition sealed the deal for me.
      j97e1 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
      He didn't talk about the efx version using gold-colored louvers on the back of the helmet as one of the differences.

I was hoping he would indicate in which episode it was colored like that.
      Check out episode 6. When he lands in the hangar and starts talking to the guy - I think you can see the gold tint.
  • Hot Toys Reviews

• Other 1/6 Reviews

• Statues/PF/Prop Reviews

• Video Fun with Collectibles