Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
  • Darth Dennis? Man Cave

Some on the forum asked for more photos of my collection. Just took these this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Darth Dennis? Man Cave started by darth dennis View original post
    Comments 17 Comments
      Jay1138 -
      Excellence in a display. Everything cleanly, neatly presented.
      DinoDB1975 -
      That’s freaking epic, dude. Bravo.
      LexLuthor -
      Love it.
      Starfury1984 -
      Impressive.... Very impressive!
      marvinmyles -
      Very cool collection and set up.. well worth the work you put into it.Just make sure you remember to go outside once in awhile
      starscream0 -
      I love your display, it's brilliant!
      I love how it's custom, unique and set up so organized
      What an inspiration!
      Thanks for sharing, you have a great room there
      darth dennis -
      Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lam View Post
      How much weight do you figure those shelves can hold? I built some for myself as well, but I've kept a post in the middle just in case.
      They could hold a couple hundred pounds pretty easily. I kept the 2x4 wood slats pretty close together so they?d support any statue I had. I remember standing on the middle shelf before I dry walled it to reach something on the ceiling so it?s pretty strong. The key is those 2x4s. The closer together the stronger

darth dennis -
      Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback. I love the room and glad to hear others appreciate the work as well.

TexasFinest -
      Quote Originally Posted by darth dennis View Post
      Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback. I love the room and glad to hear others appreciate the work as well.

You?re welcome, still waiting on that video lol.

slickry -
      I guess your spouse should get some space but that damn work out room is taking up precious Star Wars space!!

Honestly though, love what you've done and I hope to achieve something similar in my next house!

Bravo!

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
      BoosterGold06 -
      Simply amazing.
      darth dennis -
      Quote Originally Posted by slickry View Post
      I guess your spouse should get some space but that damn work out room is taking up precious Star Wars space!!

Honestly though, love what you've done and I hope to achieve something similar in my next house!

Bravo!

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
      Yeah, the workout room is really just a storage space. My wife is convinced that one day she'll come home and that wall will be gone!
      dmpsk8 -
      Awesome, great custom setup!!!
      Raheal -
      I'm looking to build a custom display for some half scales and 1/4s what type of wood did you use just normal plywood and 2x4?

Also who made and or how did you make the glass case? I want to encase my hot toys infinity gauntlet and nano gauntlet.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
      ironmann -
      Wow! Great display!!
      KryptoSlush -
      If I were a millionaire, this is what my house would look like too! Simply incredible!
      darth dennis -
      Quote Originally Posted by Raheal View Post
      I'm looking to build a custom display for some half scales and 1/4s what type of wood did you use just normal plywood and 2x4?

Also who made and or how did you make the glass case? I want to encase my hot toys infinity gauntlet and nano gauntlet.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
      Really late reply to these questions. Sorry, don't come here often

Anyway, the shelves are all made with standard 2x4s and drywalled. I didn't use any wood for the shelving because the 2x4 studs were close enough together that the drywall can support anything. The glass case I got from a place called https://www.casesforcollectibles.com/. I had to make the bottom portion out of finished plywood and paint it black. Good luck!