Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
  • Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure

This article was originally published in forum thread: Threezero: Rambo III: John Rambo 1/6 Collectible Figure started by Johnny Utah View original post
    Comments 99 Comments
      bmendez -
      I cobbled together a pretty decent Rambo 3 figure, but this still may be a must buy. Hopefully more pics come soon.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
      teemu -
      Wish it was Rambo 2 instead and I really don't care for the rubber Arms
      MaulFan -
      Impressive that the body and anatomy look to be specific to Stallone and this movie.
      dukefett -
      Not interested personally but this does look very good from the preview.
      Jbeltram4 -
      Looks good, but I have zero confidence in threezero actually producing what they show in prototypes. But if finished figure looks like that, I?ll gladly buy.
      K1LLJOY -
      Well damn, I just mentioned in the other thread that I wanted a part 1 or 2, but If this is good enough I could grab this one until someone does them.
      The profile looks good to me, interested in seeing the rest.
      WhoaItsJBot -
      Knowing Threezero, the final product won't look nearly as good, especially the head sculpt. But I'm actually interested in this, if only for the body alone. Impressive that it's specific to Stallone and not some generic muscle body. It would be perfect for a Rocky figure, if I could find a suitable sculpt.
      jason148 -
      I really wish hot toys would revisit this line with 2.0 figures. Defiantly consider this one in the future.
      The Clown Prince of Crime -
      This might be a must buy. But why Rambo III? Part 2 is so iconic.
      sabin23 -
      Quote Originally Posted by The Clown Prince of Crime View Post
      This might be a must buy. But why Rambo III? Part 2 is so iconic.
      I concur. I will settle for part 3 and hope for part 2.
      PopCultKid -
      Why Threezero???!!! John deserves better!!!
      Unclechopchop -
      Ughhhh somebody make a part iv already!
      jespernicolaj -
      ****ing amazing
      TurdFurgusonsHat -
      Only interested in part 1, but definitely a character that needs a decent figure made.
      It won't be long before we are all debating over the figure's likeness, so here are some reference photos from Rambo III, not 2 or 1 or 4.

Even though I hate rubber arms and I prefer the hard plastic that Enterbay used, I think these arms on the prototype look better and more accurate than EB.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
      MaulFan -
      Enterbay did fine with the arms other than choosing a relaxed quality to his muscles where these look flexed, even his upper body muscles look flexed.
      ebor -
      LOL at the "profile" picture. Release the damn straight on shot FCS! If it is good this will be in my collection. If not....ugh...
      Quote Originally Posted by ebor View Post
      LOL at the "profile" picture. Release the damn straight on shot FCS! If it is good this will be in my collection. If not....ugh...
      I'm by no means an expert on faces, but the fact that the profile looks like him, it must be a good sign that the rest looks just as good , right? Can a figure have an accurate profile and have a poor likeness facing forward?
      Stryker2011 -
      Here’s a different angle.

Attachment 470905

Personally, I’d rather have him from the first movie.