Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
View RSS Feed

JAWS

1. KING HULK Premium Format review.

“That’s the best Hulk you ever bought”
    Mrs. JAWS 1/18/2015

That is what my wife said after I got my King Hulk all set up and I have to say that I might agree with her. Doing reviews for SSC pieces is not always easy. I try to view them with a critical eye and yet I am most likely going to like the piece unless I get a broken one. I mean something about the product ...

Updated 01-29-2015 at 06:20 PM by JAWS

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Gladiator Hulk Premium Format Review.

"What *kik* now?"
    "WHADDAYA THINK?? WE TEAR THIS MOTHER DOWN."

BEHOLD!!! The Gladiator Hulk Premium Format statue by Sideshow Collectibles.

Ya know, about four years ago I made myself some rules when collecting. I was not working (stay at home dad) so I needed some rules. I could not bankrupt the family so I had to sell items I already had on ebay or here on the freaks ...

Updated 01-25-2015 at 02:12 PM by JAWS

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Superman Premium Format Review

Look, up in the Sky! It's a Bird! It's a plane! It's Sideshow Collectables Superman Premium format figure!

One of SSC most eagerly awaited pieces has arrived and boy is he a beaut. Standing over 25" tall this is THE Superman figure/statue to own. All others fall short. A bold statement you say? Well, all one needs do is it look upon it in person and realize ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Koto 1/6 Superman: Man for Tomorrow.

Just received the Koto Superman: Man for Tomorrow 1/6 scale statue and I can honestly say that it has been a while since I have been surprised after opening up a statue. See usually you say... Pics don't do this piece justice... But all the in hand photos are great. So I knew it would look great in person but you know what? Pics do not do this piece justice. That is saying something because this guy is so darn photogenic.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Star Wars Mythos - Darth Vader - Dark Contemplations

Small saber, bent guns, and wrong arms aside, the Star Wars Mythos has been pretty much a complete success for SSC. All of their pieces have come out looking about as good as the protos and really do an outstanding job of keeping things fresh with characters we love. I have had 4 of the 5 and I can honestly say that all have been fantastic. The only one I have not seen in person is the GG... Which from all the photos I have seen looks to be fantastic.

Now comes the new Dath Vader - ...

Updated 01-25-2015 at 02:44 PM by JAWS

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast