Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
View RSS Feed

jedibear

1. A sad, familiar refrain....

I was just reading through some posts in the Darth Maul thread after the figure was put up for pre-order this week....I had seen the pictures from some of the cons and the bit on Sideshow's blog and was pretty excited about this new version of an old favorite....the new portrait looked stunning and his Sith garb looked crisp and striking.

I was going to post this in the thread and thought better of it....after sifting through post after post of folks blasting away at Sideshow yet ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Phase 1 Echo and Fives 1/6th Sideshow

Quote Originally Posted by 6Series View Post
    They looks very good! Nice shot, Daz!
    Indeed! Thanks for posting these, Daz....they look pretty good....seem like the deco isn't as intense and layered as Commander Wolff...but they wouldn't look to bad with Rex___
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A Great "Dawn..."

Regarding "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes"

Saw this on Thursday night....was blown away. Had to think on it, really absorb it and then...

Saw it again last night.

It's going to sound cliche' by now but...this really does have a place up there with the best sequels....ESB, Bride of Frankenstein, GFII, Aliens, CA:WS to name a few.

I was pleasantly surprised how much I liked "Rise of the Planet of the Apes". It took the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. They're still toys...and that's o.k.

Been looking back over the last year and what sixth-scale fun I've added to my collection...and while I've added some cool, high-profile pieces from both Sideshow and Hot Toys (and enjoyed them all)...it's interesting to look at the group and see what becomes merely a well-rendered display piece that finds a pose and stays there versus the one that keeps demanding attention for a new pose or new display option....that calls out "I'm a toy!" "Let's play!"

Out of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. An "Order" Completed...

Musings from a Sideshow "Star Wars" collector...

Sideshow has been producing Clone Trooper figures for a few years now and one of the highlights of those figures has finally been "completed".

The Clone Commanders featured in Episode III, "Revenge of the Sith" during the climatic "Order 66" sequence have been produced as Sixth Scale figures....

Updated 11-11-2012 at 08:08 PM by jedibear

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast