Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
View RSS Feed

The Mike

1. Your Kid Who Won at Christmas Post of the Day!

I don't rmember when I was THIS excited to get something for Christmas but watch the vid inside this post and you won't regret it.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Your Captain America Slated for June Start Post of the Day!

Captain America Slated for June Start
    In an article discussing the upcoming film, The Wolfman, slated for a February 12 release, director Joe Johnston revealed that principal photography for The First Avenger: Captain America was slated to begin in June.

According to FANGORIA, Johnston, director of The Rocketeer and Jurassic Park III, was named to take over directing The Wolfman after Mark Romanek left the film, citing creative differences.

The Rocketeer is one ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Disney sees superhero dollars in Marvel unknowns Post of the Day

Disney sees superhero dollars in Marvel unknowns (AP)Source: AP 1 hour, 4 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES - Moviegoers have shown a willingness to be entangled by Spider-Man's web over and over again. Now, as Disney prepares to buy the comic-book powerhouse Marvel, it faces the question of whether fans will also get attached to characters as obscure as Ant-Man and Iron Fist.

The Walt Disney Co. is making a $4.2 billion bet that they will as it nears completion of its acquisition ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Your Tobey Hobbit Post of the Day!

Tobey Maguire: Hobbit?

Ut-oh, is Spider-Man going to be playing Hobbit-Man? Perhaps! Latino Review says:

Tobey Maguire was having a conversation and was asked which director he would like to work with next? Tobey’s answer?
    “Guillermo del Toro”

Know what else Tobey said?

"We may have something here in the near future.”

I checked with agency sources and yep, it’s true!

Apparently, we’re in the early ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Your First Iron Man 2 Footage Post of the Day

First Iron Man 2 Footage!!
    So, the first footage of the uber-anticipated Iron Man 2 is en route to the small screen via Entertainment tonight. We’ve got the teaser advertisement for it, and it looks promising. Have a look:

Now, this is all VERY early on, but at least it’s maintaining the same look as the original. And it looks like Tony Stark’s living it up with the superhero publicity. I’m willing to bet this episode of Entertainment Tonight will be the highest ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast