Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 1233 of 1233 FirstFirst ... 23373311331183122312291230123112321233
Results 12,321 to 12,328 of 12328
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Default Re: Alamo Drafthouse Posters

I like movies, I really do, but, for some reason, when it comes to these posters, the DC stuff's all I'm interested in. With that in mind, I'd never go to eBay for everything, but, if I absolutely had to, I could probably bring myself to bite the $150 bullet on eBay, so long as it wasn't $300+.

Sig courtesy of Devil_666

Secrets have a cost.
    Feedback
    2 (100%)
    I REALLY like the Batman Beyond one....not sure if enough to buy one, but tempting.

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by batfan08 View Post
    I like movies, I really do, but, for some reason, when it comes to these posters, the DC stuff's all I'm interested in. With that in mind, I'd never go to eBay for everything, but, if I absolutely had to, I could probably bring myself to bite the $150 bullet on eBay, so long as it wasn't $300+.
    That's funny as the only Ghost in the Shell variants are above $300 and no one wants to start a normal auction at a reasonable price even though they know the print is in demand.

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter 2099 View Post
    I REALLY like the Batman Beyond one....not sure if enough to buy one, but tempting.
    It's good. But the Alex Ross painting is still the best Batman Beyond image. And it's from Return of the Joker.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    I was a little surprised by the lack of Ross at the show, honestly. I had it in my head that his Iron Giant print for Mondocon was sort of a "harbinger of Ross," if you will, for the Batman 75 show. As much as I love a ton of the stuff there, there were a few glaring omissions; the lack of anything 89, for one. It's that films 25th anniversary, and nada. Between the Jock TDKR Variant and the Ansin 66, you pretty much have the two extremes covered, and it's a bit jarring that there's nothing for the middleground, if you will.

Sig courtesy of Devil_666

God Hates Cowards MODERATOR
    Feedback
    12 (100%)
    I was a little surprised by the lack of Ross at the show, honestly. I had it in my head that his Iron Giant print for Mondocon was sort of a "harbinger of Ross," if you will, for the Batman 75 show. As much as I love a ton of the stuff there, there were a few glaring omissions; the lack of anything 89, for one. It's that films 25th anniversary, and nada. Between the Jock TDKR Variant and the Ansin 66, you pretty much have the two extremes covered, and it's a bit jarring that there's nothing for the middleground, if you will.
    That's the way Mondo's been for a while

Freaked Out!
    Feedback
    It's almost the same with Drew Struzan. I thought we would get new artwork.

And I too really thought that at least Martin Ansin would have 89 Batman or Dark Knight trilogy prints for the show. Maybe Mondo doesn't like the 89 Batman that much.

Another weak Halloween month for Mondo too. They haven't hit the big ones for me yet. Friday the 13th, Halloween, and Nightmare on Elm Street.

I was at the gallery yesterday, there is plenty of most of the posters left so I'm sure most will go online (and then stay online for two seconds, but still they'll probably be there...)

Super Freak
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    So i just realized that i cannot post on the fs threads anymore because i dont have a premium membership but i do have alot of positive feedback on here. I just got my randy ortiz evil dead 2 and beckett army of darkness both regulars. Really need the cash though as i just spent like $350 on iron maiden vinyl. I just want retail plus shipping. If anyone is interested please let me know. I also ended up with an extra mignola bride of frankenstein that was bought from a fellow boardie on here. I just want exactly what i paid to him plus shipping. If anyone is interested just let me know and we can work out the details.

Thanks

Page 1233 of 1233 FirstFirst ... 23373311331183122312291230123112321233