Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Default Re: Kuma Style's Photography

Got the full breakdown article and gallery up for the Hot Toys Captain America Concept Art Ver. posted to Kuma Style. http://kumastyledesigns.com/hot-toys...oncept-review/

Article breaks it down by category but overall this is a 7/1o for me. It's darned good but feels like an incomplete package not coming with an unmasked head or shield holster clip for the back (I actually used a paperclip for photos.) With those things and maybe some more room for articulation range in the pants this would have definitely been a 9 at least.

Here are some picture from the gallery portion:

Alright, so got the full breakdown article and gallery for CCSToys' Thunderbolt up on Kuma Style. http://kumastyledesigns.com/ccstoys-thunderbolt-review/

Article gives a by-category breakdown but overall I gave it an 8.5/10. I think that in terms of both aesthetic and quality this really stands up to and even exceeds a lot of other high-end real robot products like Bandai's Metal Builds. It looks great, is well built, and the articulation is solid. It's a genuinely "fun" piece to play with and that in and of itself is refreshing.

Here are a few pictures from the gallery portion;

Got the full breakdown article and gallery up for the Hot Toys Iron Man 3 version of the diecast War Machine Mk II up on Kuma Style. http://kumastyledesigns.com/toy-revi...ron-man-3-ver/

Per normal the article breaks the figure down by section but overall I gave this one a 7/10. It's certainly a solid figure but it being so undersized and generally underwhelming accessory wise compared the the Mks I and III makes it a bit bland when factored in with the more toned down aesthetic. On the plus side, of the three it's definitely the most fun and easy to play with and pose with the most wide ranges in terms of movement.

Here are a few pictures from the gallery portion of the article;