Statue ARH Spartacus 1/4 printed for Sideshow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Spartacus 1/4 is printed!!

Enjoy!!

SpartacusPrint1.jpg

head.jpg

Looks good! Spartacus is cool, but not a must have historical figure. Thor and Athena are some mythological characters I'm going to have to pick up (Athena in particular, since she is one of my favorite Greek Gods).

The sculpt is looking good averone. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Looks good! Spartacus is cool, but not a must have historical figure. Thor and Athena are some mythological characters I'm going to have to pick up (Athena in particular, since she is one of my favorite Greek Gods).

I was reading The Iliad & Odyssey and Athena is definitely one of my favorite Greek Gods as well. :rock

Thank you!

I think we may add to the base once its here in our studios

The Spartacus statue is one of my favorites from the gallery—if not my favorite! The realism is stunning!

I'm relatively new here... so how could I pre-order him? Through Sideshow collectibles? I don't see him available there.

The Spartacus statue is one of my favorites from the gallery—if not my favorite! The realism is stunning!

I'm relatively new here... so how could I pre-order him? Through Sideshow collectibles? I don't see him available there.

You may order it soon and it will be sold by SS
It's still WIP, there will be a better base very soon
I hope Q2 this will be offered for sale

Its still in production. We changed the base already. Finalized now to go into production. I will try to see if I can get some pics for you.

Thanks!

Also, I recall a couple of months back you had mentioned a possible 1/4 or 1/6 statue of astronaut Neil Armstrong. Does that project have a chance any time soon? I would almost certainly purchase it.

Back