Statue ARH Athena Sideshow Limited

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averone

Super Freak
Reaction score
ARH ATHENA is now up for order at Sideshow Collectables:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901534&ref=companion_cross

901534.jpg

Item Number: 901534

Manufactured by: ARH Studios

Price: US $359.99

Est. Ship Date: 1st Qtr 2012

Limited Edition

roduct Type:
Statue

Product Size:
25" H (635mm)*

Product Weight:
26.00 lbs (11.79 kg)*

Box Size:
27.00" H (685.8mm) x 13.00" W (330.2mm) x 28.00" L (711.2mm)*

Est. Shipping Weight:
28.00 lbs (12.7 kg)*

Dimensional Weight (DIM):
TBD

Int'l Dimensional Weight (DIM):
TBD

Athena is a definite buy for me. Just need to decide if I want an AP, or pick her up from an online vendor.

I forgot to ask. Who sculpted this piece? It's one of my favorites ARH has come up with.

It was done for ARH Studios by Alex Pereira, take a look at his work:

https://alexpereira3d.blogspot.com/

That's who I thought did it. He does great work, but some of the females heads look a little small IMHO. I know it's a stylistic choice on his part and I respect that. I think Athena, and Medusa have perfect proportions for the females and I'm a fan of Thor too.

That's who I thought did it. He does great work, but some of the females heads look a little small IMHO. I know it's a stylistic choice on his part and I respect that. I think Athena, and Medusa have perfect proportions for the females and I'm a fan of Thor too.

As with most statues we have, they look much better in person. Already great pics yet these pics don't do justice to the sculpt

Yep Alex,
Paid in full about a month ago..Contacted ARH about the shipping date but got no response (which is very irritating) :confused:

Just got confirmation, all AP's but for the exception of Thor will be mailed from China at the same time, next few weeks we will should have confirmation from China.
Stay tuned. :lecture

Can anyone who has received this statue post pics of her next to a Sideshow PF? I want to see how big she looks in-hand next to a PF.

I got my Athena the other day. The piece is my first ARH product and I'm pleasantly impressed (she's huge). She turned out great, though I had a few broken parts (mainly on the base). The weak Styrofoam was the culprit (looking forward to ARH's improved Styrofoam in the future). I've already contacted the vendor about the issues, so just waiting to hear back on what to do next.

Back