• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GI Joe 25th Anniversary Hasbro figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YoNoSe

Ecto Cooler
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone interested in dumping their 25th figures? Loose/complete is fine if the price is right. I have none of them so I thought I'd try here first before cherry picking on Ebay.

Mainly interested in individual Joes and Cobras, not army builders.

Also if anybody wants to hook a brother up with an SDCC Starscream/CC set I would be much obliged.

Thanks! :wave

Trade Fodder:

Bloody DX Bruce Lee body
Both DX Bruce Lee heads

Figures I've already picked up:

Hawk
Road Block Version 1
Destro
Bazooka
Zap
Gung-ho
Recondo
Torpedo
Clutch
Spirit
Hard Master
Storm Shadow
Outback
Red Star
Snake eyes version 4
Matt Trakker
Croc Master
Snake eyes
Hooded Cobra Commander
Snow Serpent
Lamprey
Zartan
Rock N Roll
Torch
Ripper
Buzzer
Snow Job
Mutt/junkyard
Pyramid of Darkness DVD set
Arise, Serpentor, Arise DVD set
Duke (w/flag)
Wild Bill
Scarlett
Stalker
Tripwire

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few you can have REAL cheap. I have Cobra Commander, Snake Eyes (with Timber), a Cobra, and Flint. LMK, I do owe you an envelope with a red ring.

It Should Be the Xamots could be a decent band name. Unfortunately my fictional band is already married to Donna Martin Graduate.

That doesn't help unless you tell people what you are actually looking for :slap

It's been helping me and the guys I've bought from. :lol

I'm actually looking for loose, complete, non-army builders that aren't on the "haves" list. Just like it says in my first post.

Back