• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

looking for iron man war machine +Iron Man MK lV Special Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARAFAT209

Super Freak
Reaction score
as the title says, iam looking for iron man war machine +Iron Man MK lV Special Project
and i have the following :

avp elder boxed (for war machine + markiv special project)

elderwithquills-1.jpg

elderwithquills2-1.jpg

or the cleaner kit boxed (either war machine or +markiv special project )

cleanerkit4.jpg

AVP CELTIC

anyone interested on celtic? i have one for trade is missing one of the long blades , shoulder parts were brken but they are glued together , let me know giys , iam looking for war machine and iron man special version
celtictrade.jpg

celtictrade2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: looking for iron man war machine +Iron Man MK lV Special Project and guardian sku

where are you located?

Re: looking for iron man war machine +Iron Man MK lV Special Project and guardian sku

bump!!!!!!!!!!

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back