What happened to that "CORDELIA" tease?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar said:
If it was Cordy, what ever happened with that? Its been like, what, 3 weeks since they published that tease?

Who's the next BUFFY figure?

Nothing in the newsletter.... maybe the podcast

*fingers crossed*

At the rate these Angel figures are coming out I'll be old and gray before I can put together Team Angel.

Wor-Gar said:
There's an old saying that would suit SS well with this line...

Strike while the iron is hot.
I'm a big Angel fan, and I have to admit this snail's pace is starting to make me lose interest, especially considering the Angel figure is so similar to the one already released in the Buffy line.

TheObsoleteMan said:
At the rate these Angel figures are coming out I'll be old and gray before I can put together Team Angel.
Good luck, still waiting to be able to put the Scoobies together.....c'mon Giles!

Murderofcrows71 said:
Good luck, still waiting to be able to put the Scoobies together.....c'mon Giles!

It would be really nice to get Giles as for me that would "complete" the line (for me Cordy is didn't become much until Angel). I'd still get any other figures - but I wouldn't be TOO disappointed if they didn't do any more figures for the Buffy line.

Buffy fans should be grateful that line didn't start out competing against Star Wars and LOTR. If you're not collecting those lines, it's like watching other people feast and waiting for whatever scraps fall off the table.

TheObsoleteMan said:
Buffy fans should be grateful that line didn't start out competing against Star Wars and LOTR. If you're not collecting those lines, it's like watching other people feast and waiting for whatever scraps fall off the table.

I know what you mean, but I feel like the diner in an exclusive restaurant who is expecting a sumptuous meal (and is paying big bucks for it) and only gets half the main course (which is totally delicious) and no dessert. I keep moaning at the waitress who assures me my veggies (Giles? Anya?) will be along in a minute, while my dessert (Angel line) will be a while but worth the wait.

I WANT IT NOW! I WANT IT NOW AND I WANT IT ALL!

Wonder if I'll get to 1000 posts moaning about my lack of a complete Scooby gang?

Wor-Gar said:
If it was Cordy, what ever happened with that? Its been like, what, 3 weeks since they published that tease?

Who's the next BUFFY figure?

I came to the board tonight to ask that very question... I just started collecting the Sideshow Buffy figs about a month and a half ago (I think I have 10 so far, some of whom I paid quite a premium for) but I am already jonesing for more (especially Giles.)

My top twelve most wanted this week (it changes constantly):
1. Giles in librarian gear (tweeds)
2. Anya
3. Lorne
4. Tara
5. Angel Wesley
6. Angel Cordelia
7. Angel Darla (human face)
8. Principal Quark errrr, I mean Snider
9. High school Cordelia
10. Doyle (human)
11. Kendra da vampyr slayer or the Annoying One (to go with the Master)(tie)
12. Vamp Harmony or Doublemeat Buffy (tie)

Okay, so let's just call that my Top 14 most wanted!:monkey5

It was with bated breath that I awaited this week's newsletter, thinking "This is IT! We get something else on our next Buffy/Angel figure!" Got the newsletter, and wha....? NOTHING! I almost had to call the "waaaaah"-mbulance, I was whining to myself so much! The anticipation of the next announcement is starting to become less about the anticipation as the expectation that I will be sorely disappointed at its contents.

(sighs) :rolleyes: :D

We did have some Buffiverse news - Angel's been pushed back to August/September - that's "new" news isn't it?

well it's news, but like the Buffy PF being pushed back announced a couple weeks back, it's bad news. I want to hear some GOOD Buffy news!!!

that said, seeing that a half dozen or more Buffy figures are being sold for 25% off at the Sideshow site doesn't bode well for SST to pump out lots more. On the other hand, most are the 2nd 3rd 4th etc iteration of a particular character so maybe SST will add to the variety instead of giving us version after version off Spike/Angel/Buffy.

Darklord Dave said:
We did have some Buffiverse news - Angel's been pushed back to August/September - that's "new" news isn't it?
No, that was our "big" news in last week's newsletter. :rolleyes:

Giles! He must be made!
Finish the original core group!
Cordy! Fine! Do it Sideshow!

Whatchawaitinfor?!!!! Snow in L.A?
C'mon! Let's go! Hop to it! Money's waitin'!

:chew

No line is ever really dead
That line is only on hiatus
The checks in the mail
I'm from the government, I'm here to help you
I won't cu
Well, you get the idea.
Time tested quotes that ALWAYS were true.
C'mon, you remember being a kid and hearing your favorite TV show was only placed on hiatus right? It always came back on the air with brand new episodes didn't it?? Of course.
I'm sure that someone in our family line will definitely see a 1:6 Giles. Hell, they may even bring it to the cemetery and play with it on our grave.

Well, it is, after all, a tease.

Personally, I'm content to wait. I can't shake the nagging feeling that once Jeeves is announced, it's hasta la vista, Buffy baby... :(

vmpr_xndr_bnnr.jpg

Back