Doc Oc Archives Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sigh, it doesn't look refined. This ranks on par with the Captain America set for me. Doom and Thor sets are much better, imho.

carbo-fation said:
Looks great! This line is getting quite a lot of pieces out! I might consider starting it......

I'm actually considering just the opposite. This newest offering just isn't doing it for me. May drop the whole line. Of course, if they ever make a Wolvie adamantium claw I might make one exception :D

I think Thor is still the coolest, but this is second for me. Just something about the arms is killer.

could this be a clue as to what is next in the Marvel statue line? :naughty We may not have a Thor but a Doc Oc would be cool.

my biggest hope, is all these 1/4 scale props lead to 1/4 Statues, oh man, a 1/4 scale Doc Oc would be killer...

We've had crossover between the archive sets and the PFs with Doom, but I think they're considering them as unrelated lines, so an archive set doesn't guarantee a PF and vice versa. But the 1st 2 sets are 2 of my most wanted PFs (Thor, Cap) so I hope at least those two are on the drawing board.

Darklord Dave said:
We've had crossover between the archive sets and the PFs with Doom, but I think they're considering them as unrelated lines, so an archive set doesn't guarantee a PF and vice versa. But the 1st 2 sets are 2 of my most wanted PFs (Thor, Cap) so I hope at least those two are on the drawing board.

Since Doom and Iron Man(Comiquette I know) have been done, I agree with you totally!

Yawn.png

I'll pass, yet again.

Eric

I wonder why they didn't wait to reveal this at Comic Con in a few weeks, along the the Roger Moore PF, Darth Maul 12" figure, and Dracula bust. They must have a bunch of stuff on the way if they are releasing so many things a month before the show...

or may be they can sense the anxiety from some folks in here...

I think things will slow down considerably. This week's newsletter and podcast were not very exciting. At least for me.

I really like the weapon sets but sadly there is no room in my budget for them. I am really shocked that there have been 3 sets previewed in the last 6 months.

I imagine there will be plenty of bigger, better (and possibly precedent setting) stuff to reveal at SDCC. That's why they're dribbling out the insignificant items like Maul right now.

Back